Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bob,
    Thanks again. I have looked up the mopar stage 1 and they say lowering springs. is that a issue for the ride height?
    Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    I had Nivomats on mine from the factory and replaced them with Bilsteins. IIRC, it lowered it about 1/4 in. in the back. While I was at it, I added Eibach SRT sway bars, but left the stock springs in place. It now handles better in the corners without having the stiffer spring rates that my 300C SRT8 has. IMO, it makes a much better highway vehicle now, as that's what it is used for the most.
    06 300CSRT8, Comp cammed, 85mm TB, HP/DS Tuners, 06 Jeep GCO and 05 Magnum RT (5.7's) both modded almost the same, MDS "ON" Lt, Fumoto Drain Valves, BT Catch Cans, SRT8 CAIs, AFE Filters, Sonnax Trans Line Press Booster, SC, DS and HP Tuners, Transgo Shift Kit, ARH Long Tube Hdrs w/3 in Magnaflow/Xlerator AP Exh Sys, Bilsteins, SRT Springs/Sways, Cust Eng Cvrs, SRT8 frt/rear bumpers, advanced FRI Sidewinder Cams (Jeep 6*/Maggie 10*), 6.1 valvetrains, SLP 25% UD Pulley, BBK or Arrington 90mm T-Bodies, SOS Ign Coils,TEA ported/milled heads w/new valve seats, SRT Reps.

Post Thanks / Like

Fixed

Thanks everyone who helped. Back running like it should. The Monroe shocks were great and a heck of lot cheaper.
    Chuck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12