Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 05 Magnum Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Impressive build so far. Will be cool to see it finished!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well sad news. Ordered that back half kit because it said shipping out 6/23 called and they said expected ship date is august 7th now. So i will have plenty of time to clean the shop. Plus ill have to lay on the ground for all my up coming oil changes since the lift is occupied with the magnum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Junkyard Dave has a lot of info on this mod. You'll have to find all the episodes.

YouTube
    13 Chrysler 300S, Stock 17 RAM 6.4 BGE with TSP Stage 4 boosted Cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force 2.62 pulley(12.2 lbs boost),, Fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall, Trans by Hellraiser, Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73, Walbro 400LPH, DW 65# inj. aluminum rad. SRT fans. Brembo upgrade. Stage one MOPAR springs, XIX X39 22x9 +15 - 22x10.5 +22 with NITTO NT555 265/35R22 - 295/30R22

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep I have watched and keep watching his stuff. Got all the basics done. I'm at the complicated back half job. I'd be working a bit faster if that shipping delay did not slow me down. I really wanted to be driving by the fall but I think it won't be until January. Of course pending I can figure out the roll cage and the welder has time in his schedule to Tig it for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    He doesn't seem to finish anything though. He's building a Widebody ChargerMag now, gonna be pretty cool if he finishes it. Good luck, love these kinds of projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I do the same thing. I gotta push fast or I move on and do something else. Wish I could just slowly work one thing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work subscribed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coanan View Post
    He doesn't seem to finish anything though. He's building a Widebody ChargerMag now, gonna be pretty cool if he finishes it. Good luck, love these kinds of projects.
    Agreed...the dude has way too many projects going on
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12