Post Thanks / Like

SRT8 Magnum front bumper-air duct (right)

Hello Magnum Community,

Not sure if anyone else has this problem but I am needing the right bumper-air duct for my right-hand (passenger) side of my vehicle. The OE part number is #5030054AA but it’s discontinued, and I can’t seem to find an aftermarket replacement.

I looked on ebay and found 1 seller that had one however it was very expensive. Come to find out, after they checked their inventory, they do not have this part available anyways.

I’ve done numerous online searches and none of the local junk yards have any lists for SRT8 Magnums.

Have any other SRT8 Magnum owners run into this problem? If so, what have you used in the interim?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was able to find the complete belly pan with the air ducts included. Mopar part number 5029908AD and the air ducts appear to be attached to the pan itself.

I'm getting conflicting results as to whether it will fit my 2007 Magnum SRT8 from two different Mopar websites.

Going to go out on a limb and order it to see if it fits.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your parts person should be telling you about discontinued parts that are constantly being placed with their discontinued parts distributor...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes KYUUBI liked this post