Post Thanks / Like

Cool How many of you own Police Magnums?

I recently purchased one of the reported 160 (Allpar.com) 2008 Police Magnums. So wonder how many more the forum members own (2006, 2007, 2998)?

What say you?

Robert Anderson 608.838.7404

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a 2007 admin car. Had 89k on it. Bought it from a guy who got it from Jacksonville FL Dept. Fortunately it had a small dash flasher and one in rear glass and one large hole in roof. I immediately replaced the rubber mat with carpet got WeatherTech mats, aftermarket armrest console cup holder deal, leather steering wheel, SRT8 seats, viper replicas, BC coilovers, full urethane bushings front to back, new driveshaft bushings, adjustable upper control arms, SRT8 style dash overlay, catch can, cold air intake and the list and $$$$ goes on. LOL. Got 129, 466 on it now! Been a great car just not so great on gas but it is FUN!
    Brian

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 2006, it came from somewhere in Kansas. I’d like to do stuff to it, but there isn’t much info out there on the car.

I queried my vin with dodge and said my car has features it clearly doesn’t have.

Sent from my Commodore64, excuse typos & brevity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ncinirator if you can find the police Dept that owned the car they should have all the maintenance documents. I got them when I bought mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    SpoiledRottonAuto,

How is the oil cooler work on the Police Package working, do you like it, notice a differenc? I noticed RockAuto had a thermostat with a little cog coming off the side of it DORMAN 902315 , I think it said police package. I think it's linked to the oil cooler somehow.
    2006 (Manu.Date 5/05) Magnum RT (midnight blue) - STOCK... Rolled over 100K on the OD. Just general maintenance for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest there's no way to really know. I haven't had any issues with it failing or anything. I had to replace the power steering pump because it was leaking and the RockAuto one is not working very well. I need to return it and get another one but I'm kind of burned out on buying crap imported low quality aftermarket parts. The OEM one is expensive but I'll have to bite the bullet one day as they say.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you... My car is going to big a mix up of OEM and aftermarket when I'm finished with it. I pick and chose the brand after doing research here, online, etc.. Just like many others. Whatever makes the most sense, best value!

Post Thanks / Like