Post Thanks / Like

Yes officer.... no officer...

Yes officer... I drive a Dodge Magnum. NO officer, I dont sell drugs.

Haha

I hate the fact that this car has a thug stereotype, but I do love that it drives the cost down so I can keep buying these awesome rigs!
    After the rain comes the rainbow, sorry I killed your son... Kylo Ren
    Likes Carpaltomo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Rings a bell...something from the distant past...

"Yes, officer, I drive a Dodge Rampage."

"No, officer, I'm not a swimming pool cleaner."
    "Many true sports cars can be outrun by a powerful sedan." - Sir William Lyons, Chairman, British Leyland
    Likes madcoder liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously! You will not find an apartment complex in Oakland that doesn't have at least 1 Magnum parked in it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T: K&N CAI, SRT headers, Magnaflow 3" cat-back, 180 degree t-stat, Diablo Trinity T1000, 300 SRT rims.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good info. Now I know where the market is when I go to sell my Magnum.
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You want to get stopped....

Try driving a Black Monte Carlo SS with dark tinted windows and Texas plates.

Or this with Texas plates

Lastly never answer this question, "Have you had anything to drink tonight?" with Yes, office I had a cup of coffee at Cracker Barrel earlier as it really pisses them off. Ask me how I know?
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    I do notice that mine gets plenty of attention and thumbs up in certain parts of the Island.
    My wife says I bought a ghetto car. And Luis stopped by and offered to buy it from me. (The CAR)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I've definitely been told I drive a drug dealer car. Been profiled and stopped a few times. After I go through the car and tell them all the mods they think it's pretty cool.
    I've only had 1 D!CK cop give me 3 window tickets in 1 stop. Front windshield visor below the SA1 line, Front windows, back windows.
    My 2 Ton Beast
    2007 Black 300 SRT8
    Procharged

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by body80 View Post
    Yea I've definitely been told I drive a drug dealer car. Been profiled and stopped a few times. After I go through the car and tell them all the mods they think it's pretty cool.
    I've only had 1 D!CK cop give me 3 window tickets in 1 stop. Front windshield visor below the SA1 line, Front windows, back windows.
    I am proud of our law enforcement officers and support them in doing their job. Your front windshield and front windows were illegal (at least in California) and unsafe in several ways. Any of the back windows can have any amount of shading you wish. You could paint them out solid if you wish (again, in California). What's the law in your state?
    'Cuda SRT8

My Mopars:
    '69 'Cuda fastback with 6.2 MP Hellcrate, a TKO600 5 speed and a Dana 60
    '15 Jeep Grand Chickeree in Maximum Steel
    '05 Dodge Ram Daytona in GoManGo(5.7/automatic)
    '19 Challenger Hellcat
    RED EYE inB5 Blue
    "Three Hemis; no waiting"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_57 View Post
    You want to get stopped....

Try driving a Black Monte Carlo SS with dark tinted windows and Texas plates.

Or this with Texas plates

Lastly never answer this question, "Have you had anything to drink tonight?" with Yes, office I had a cup of coffee at Cracker Barrel earlier as it really pisses them off. Ask me how I know?
    If I were a cop, doing a car stop on that Monte Carlo, I'd approach with my gun drawn!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuda SRT8 View Post
    I am proud of our law enforcement officers and support them in doing their job. Your front windshield and front windows were illegal (at least in California) and unsafe in several ways. Any of the back windows can have any amount of shading you wish. You could paint them out solid if you wish (again, in California). What's the law in your state?
    Not here in Florida...... Front windows have to allow 28% light through and rear is 15%. Mine was 24% and 10%.
    This was a really crappy move from the cop. I had only owned the car for 3 weeks. 1 week was getting it registered and insuranced and 2 actual weeks of driving it. And to add insult to injury he didn't even write fix it tickets. Those tickets you have it inspected after you fix it and they reduce the fine. My tickets were a pay the full amount and we really don't care if you fix it ticket.
    Window tint was on the list to fix but the horrible ear bleeding droning exhaust was a priority.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuda SRT8 View Post
    If I were a cop, doing a car stop on that Monte Carlo, I'd approach with my gun drawn!!
    It wouldn't be the 1st time. Yes officer.... no officer...
    But, I always turned the car off, roll down the window, put keys on the dash and had my hands on the steering wheel.
    Last edited by hemi_57; 10-13-2019 at 09:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny. Mine was a police car and still has the push bumper & dual spot lights. I pass an officer and waive, he’ll waive back and then look twice like ‘hey, is that the police or not?’

Then traffic overreacts and slows down until I blow past everyone, they get pissed or courageous and pass me while mean mugging me.

I haven’t been stopped yet, but I’m sure I will be eventually.

Sent from my Commodore64, excuse typos & brevity.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've gotten numerous stops out here in Southern California...but every single one was well earned minus a bogus ticket for doing 37 in a 35. I've even had several cops check out the Magnum and compliment me before sending me on my way...usually with a ticket, but still very professional and polite.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360