Post Thanks / Like

Seatbelt light and chime bypass with aftermarket seats and harnesses.

I just got through putting my Braum elite seats and 5 point harnesses in my car, and now the seatbelt light and chime won't shut up, also the air bag light is on. Does anyone know how to bypass those issues? I can deal with the airbag light, but that damn chime is annoying.
    2007 R/T, long tubes, off road mids, borla atak exhaust. Inertia cnc big valve heads, inertia raging trojan cam, D1SC procharger 6.1 srt aluminum intake, mopar performance tcm, Trufiber Carbon Fiber SRT8 hood.

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple pics

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used this procedure to quiet the chimes and it worked for me, the seat belt light will likely remain on but the chimes are quieted.

How to Turn Off the Seat belt warning/chime on a Dodge Caravan | It Still Runs

And make all doors are closed before beginning.

2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group
    Likes BlackCharger06 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slidd View Post
    I've used this procedure to quiet the chimes and it worked for me, the seat belt light will likely remain on but the chimes are quieted.

How to Turn Off the Seat belt warning/chime on a Dodge Caravan | It Still Runs

And make all doors are closed before beginning.

My stock seats and seatbelts are already out. So I can't do that. I found a post about what pins to use to jump the harness, but it's for a hellcat and the harness is different.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the same boat, it is annoying....doing my best to ignore it. Hope someone out there can help, with all the 10 sec. Mags out there it's hard to believe they all run w/ stock seats (too heavy!!).
    formerly minihemi 148

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DrgnWagon View Post
    I'm in the same boat, it is annoying....doing my best to ignore it. Hope someone out there can help, with all the 10 sec. Mags out there it's hard to believe they all run w/ stock seats (too heavy!!).
    Yeah it sucks ass

Post Thanks / Like
    I found the wires to jump. Shuts off the seatbelt light and chime. My plug was already a little jacked up. So I just cut them and connected them.

Last edited by StrokedRT; 06-12-2019 at 01:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx Stroked, Are you connecting the black/red and the green? At the plug or harness?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx Stroked, Are you connecting the black/red and the green? At the plug or harness?
    My plug wasn't the greatest so I just cut the wires and hooked them together.