No light when hooked up to heater pos and neg
    No light when hooked up to heater pos and remote ground
    Lights up with pos to remote 12v, neg to heater neg

I checked the voltage coming from the PCM and got (3.64) volts

I checked the grounds and had (0.00) ohms resistance

Is it time for a new PCM?

Post Thanks / Like
    Headlight test?

Doesn't sound like the Diagnostic Test outlined in the Factory Service Manual...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, no, I was referenced to this site from Craigslist forum for some better answers but I saw it referenced a few times on Youtube also that you use a headlight bulb to check for heater voltage because they they both draw similar currents and if there is no load on it, the ECM is expecting a load and isn't receiving one, so it reduces the voltage to the heater.

So using this method I got the readings listed. It seems that the voltage is constant at 3.64v, which doesn't light the light or heat the heater. I originally thought there was a common ground or something that was causing all four to be bad but, I was getting 0.0 resistance on three of the grounds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Diagnostic Process outlined in the Factory Service Manuals we all have the luxury of downloading for free.