Thread: Tires

Post Thanks / Like

Tires

Currently I'm running 20x9 Charger SRT8 wheels with Goodyear Eagle Sport tires.

Front: P245/45R20
    Rear: P275/40R20

Thinking of going with P285/40R20 all the way around.

My Magnum is a DD. Looking to fill the gaps between the fenders & 1/4s, without sacrificing ride quality, comfort & reliability.

Anyone currently running 285s on all 4 corners?

Would love to see your set up.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That looks very nice. Are you looking to sell them? Look to be in Ontario...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtail View Post
    That looks very nice. Are you looking to sell them? Look to be in Ontario...
    Thanks!

Might sell the tires. Rims are not for sale.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I currently run 275/40 all around like a lot of guys around here and I think that fills the gaps pretty well on top of the improved handling, I think we have one or two guys running 285/40s on the front and 315/35s (BM_SRT comes to mind) on the rear, but I don't think I've seen and 285 square setups.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    The 255/55x18 tires I had on my Magnum came to about 1/8" of rubbing on the inside front. You might want to check out how much clearance you have there.