Post Thanks / Like

Sea-flo fan directing air to the air intake....

I bought a sea flo fan about a year ago to hook up under the air filter...finely had time to do this experiment....

Post Thanks / Like
    Well??
    Mopar CAI, MTCM, UPR catch can, 170 stat, Diablo 93 CAI tune, JBA shorties, cat delete thru Thrush Rattlers, Eibach lowering springs, Mopar rear diffuser, Mopar front chin, Hurst T handle.

Thanks robstorredr/t thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't added ducting yet... yesterday was about 96 degrees... the fan pretty much blows directly underneath the air filter... I did notice a little bit of a temperature decrease, buy just one or two degrees though.
    I'll try to add more information later on when I get a chance to put the ducting on...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Been there, done that. I switched to LMI and saw.better results.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to make some sort of ram air type intake leading down to where my fog light is supposed to be. Has anyone done this before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    The plan was to get an SRT hood, an LMI, and my fan set up...seal it up so no air is from engine bay is used...mostly the fan is for stoplights where 150° is norm...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WontStopTheFUnk View Post
    I would like to make some sort of ram air type intake leading down to where my fog light is supposed to be. Has anyone done this before?

I built a pretty slick Ram Air/,Cold air, ducted through the fog light bezel

Ram Air system on my M11

It works very well
    When I swap to a 6.1 intake I'll use a solid carbon fiber tube through the cold air box(LMI style,)

Sent from my AT7-C using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    M11/ 392

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 11R/TnBLK View Post
    I built a pretty slick Ram Air/,Cold air, ducted through the fog light bezel

Ram Air system on my M11

It works very well
    When I swap to a 6.1 intake I'll use a solid carbon fiber tube through the cold air box(LMI style,)

Holy crap. That looks complicated and you clearly have access to A LOT of fun expensive toys lol... congrats, looks nice. I deff do not have the ability to do all that. And mind is a 2010. I believe the fog light hold itself its built into the whole bumper

Likes 11R/TnBLK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooo....very nice fab skills! This is what I planed to do...all be it much more....rudimentary...lol
    Now I have to up my game. ;-)

Sent from my SM-T377V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes 11R/TnBLK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WontStopTheFUnk View Post
    Holy crap. That looks complicated and you clearly have access to A LOT of fun expensive toys lol... congrats, looks nice. I deff do not have the ability to do all that. And mind is a 2010. I believe the fog light hold itself its built into the whole bumper

You can accomplish a lot more than you think if you put your mind to it. Nothing really fancy about the FAB work I did. Common tools, measuring instruments, vacuum pump ,an oven and a plan..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FORKLIFT352 View Post
    Oooooo....very nice fab skills! This is what I planed to do...all be it much more....rudimentary...lol
    Now I have to up my game. ;-)

Sent from my SM-T377V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    You wouldn't have to form and build a Carbon Fiber duct.. I just dig a challenge. I made a sheet metal dryer duct fit perfectly as well. A little trimming and shaping w/ shears and snips....DEVCON or a similar binary epoxy will bond to the bezel..

Give it a try.