Post Thanks / Like

Form SRT front bumper cover to RT .....

Why??? Because there is a lot more cosmetic stuff one can do on the other trim levels....as well as SRT front ends are hard to come by.
    I would think a SXT or RT can just fasten on easy...am I wrong?

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone....I would think an SXT bumper cover will fit an SRT....right????

Post Thanks / Like
    What stuff you talking about that you can get for the RT but not for the SRT?
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler w/ wickerbill, Hellcat Rear Bumper, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted Tail-lights & Side Markers, Tinted Windows, XM-313 20x10 -24 & 20x12 -44, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Progress 35/22mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page

Post Thanks / Like
    The Predator grill and a front lip that I like more...My front end is fine looking...I have scraped it up some since lowering...But I also want to take it off and give to a metal fab guy I know...make some of it out of metal. So my front bumper cover will be the donor...in the meantime a cheap SXT or RT till I get this done.

HWDan is offline 2005 Magnum RT amd 2017 Charger SRT 392!
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are plenty that have put SRT bumpers on RT's so I don't see why not. Just pay attention to the belly pan and the brake ducts. You'll probably need the belly pan as well, but may have to remove or do something to keep the brake ducts (just speculating). Do a search on 'SRT conversion' here. There's been a few threads here on that. It might help to work backwards on the details in these threads.
    Hot Wheel Dan

2005 Magnum RT and 2017 Charger SRT Maximum Steel!
    Thanks FORKLIFT352 thanked for this post