Thread: Halos

Post Thanks / Like

Halos

Has anyone one here ran non brand halos or know where to find some that are not so expensive. Also of anyone k ow the sizes of halos for lights and fog that would be a plus thanks . Just trying to be frugal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thing with halos are... they maybe cheap, but after all the work of removing the front end, opening up headlights, mounting, sealing, wiring, reinstalling front end etc.. and the halos fail, you get the point. Diode Dynamics have quality halos and they are made in the US. Unsure of the size you need for the Magnum though.

06 SRTC
    - SPC - Hellwig/Police Sways - ST-X Coils - Drake FSB - LMI CF CAI - Corsa Extreme - 08+ Black Int. Conv. - 2010 SRT Charger Interior - Hurst - 91 Tune - MTCM - HC 20X9/10 - Sponh Arms - MagnaFlow Cats - BT -
    Likes hotrod1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I ended up getting some aftermarket headlights with dual CCFL halos. I got them as the rings look awesome, is bright white unlike halogen types and are evenly lit unlike LED ones. I hated the rest of the head light though. I replaced the entire projector with one from a Honda S2000, Replaced all the crappy let eyebrows to some great LED bulbs and along with the side marker. I also replaced the yellow signal/ parking bulb with A switchback white to Yellow bulb. I'm damn proud of it but can't take good night pictures for crap so they aren't posted.
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T

Inertia Motorsports Big Valve Heads, Spartan Plus Cams, Jeep SRT8 torque converter, SRT8 Headers, Mids and Radiator.

Honda S2000 retrofitted projectors in CCFL ringed housing 4500K HID bulbs (not blinding anyone). LED switchback parking/signal in front, signal in rear, parking, running, Fogs, License, sidemarker, interior and HVAC cluster lights.

376 rwhp 405 rwtq

Post Thanks / Like
    I also did Ebay CCFL halos and they have worked well. The projector lights in them suck big time.
    Adaptive Craving Control-by Hal9000 modification strictly prohibited
    FI IV.5, Solo cat backs, 180 thermo, Catch Can, DS tuner, 383 Stroker/SRT heads,headers and mids,, Tranny cooler with fan control, built tranny/flex plate/4K conv,09 Chally rear with Quaife posi. Pedders Track II, coil overs, Hodgkiss sways, BWoody links, 20" Jacks N Five with Nitto Invo's, Custom brakes by TCE. Bling by BT.
    Just a grocery getter!
    Likes FORKLIFT352 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've ran Flashtech for a while now. They seem to work great for me.
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler w/ wickerbill, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted Tail-lights & Side Markers, Tinted Windows, XM-315 20x10 & 20x12, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, NVX 6x9's, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Hellwig 32/20mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page

Post Thanks / Like
    I have Flashtech switchback halos on my fogs, they are very bright and have worked great so far
    2006 Charger SRT8