Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manila Gorilla

Post Thanks / Like

Manila Gorilla

I would like to add The Manila Gorilla (Mark ) to the memorial section. Mark lost his life on Dec 05/08. He is survived by his fiance Michelle-Ann. Mark was on his second tour in afganistan. He died by a road side boming along with two other members of his platoon. His dream was his 300c and through the help of forum members his dream will become a reallity. I want to thank everyone for their kind words and condolances some of witch I forwarded to his parents and my neice. I did not realize there was so many areas in the foumes in witch Mark had visited as I missed a good number of them. I do appologize for this . Let me say it is an honer to associate with such warm persons. I know Mark would be the first to say thanks to anyone else injured or hurt over there. So one last time let me say thanks to Mark for giving his life for us , so we may have a better life in the future. God speed to this one and all the other men and women iving there lives for us. May we remember them in our hearts and minds . Sincerly Rob

Post Thanks / Like
    God Bless him for his efforts in protecting the free world.
    May his family and friends always remember the good times and the fond memories.
    Rest in Peace brother.
    Men over 40: GO GET A PSA TEST DONE!

Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P. Mark..............

We all appreciate the the ultimate sacrifice yourself and many others have made to keep the world a free and safe place.

I never met you, but I have read a few of your posts. You will be missed here.................
    2007 Silver Metallic Dodge Charger SRT8............The REAPER
    HEMI Registry #1575.......PB - 13.390 @ 106.67 Mph.

Proud Member of The WTFDTSG Club.........

Post Thanks / Like
    thankyou to the men that have the balls to do what i wont do! my condolences to a fallen member and his family.

Post Thanks / Like
    RIP Mark
    thank you for running towards the evil in this world and trying to stop it, while some of us run the other way, your a brave man for doing so. you will be missed here RIP
    drive the ultimate highway in the sky

Post Thanks / Like
    nooooo

Man, what a shock. Mark helped me out a LOT using his experiences with his cam install.

geesh

May he rest in peace and may his loved ones find comfort in memories of him.
    Current 2008 Arctic white E550 Avantgarde: OG LX-chassis (but RHD)
    Last 2009 BB 300C SRT8: Diablosport Predator, LMI Hammer-design intake, lower rad-shroud mod, 180* t-stat, Mopar hitch - SOLD June 2012 when moved to NZ
    First 2005 BB Magnum RT: FRI Sidewinder, Mopar CAI, lower rad-shroud mod, 180* t-stat, SRT8 valve-springs and pushrods/timing chain & tensioner/suspension, Diablosport Predator w/ CMR tune by Techmotion on live chassis dyno, sold May 2011 at 200,000 km.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Mark for your service to you country and to this community. God Bless.
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "HEMIWAGN"; Hemiwagn2: 468 Aluminum N/A, BFNY built, AJ "Hemituner" designed and tuned. 9.495 @ 143.47 MPH, 1.361 60', 3215lbs with driver, DA-325ft.
    Hemiwagn1: 6.1 N/A recordholder, [email protected] MPH, 1.481 60', 3345lbs with driver, DA+500ft

Mississauga Ontario '11 Charger R/T with R&T, '13 Cadillac sports wagon
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's just unreal in this day and age that we have lost so many, fighting for our freedom. And, we have lost another five or six since Mark!

R.I.P. Mark

Cheers CANDYAPPLE

2011 Toxic Orange Charger R/T R&T (license plate "BUK8LIST") Factory Repro rims/Nitto Invos, Aria CAI. Solo Exhaust, Daytona chin spoiler. Window tint.

Daily Driver...2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Sports Wagon Edition. 20" Vossen CV3R Gloss Graphite Staggered rims with Falken FK453 tires, tinted windows.

Gone, but not forgotten..........

2005 Magnum SXT (CANDYAPPLE)
    2006 MSRT (FSTBLK)
    2008 Magnum SXT
    2002 Intrepid
    2000 Intrepid
    1998 Intrepid.........and 31 others over the past 55+ years.

Post Thanks / Like
    God Bless all our armed forces. There is no words to that describe my appreciation and greif for them and their families. You will be missed.
    *2007 Magnum R/T
    *1966 Charger 383

MoPar or NoCar!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We all feel the loss and I know that my world is a much better place to live because of the work that people like Mark do on the behave of all of us!!

May he rest in peace.

Gord
    A Proud Member of Durham Diehards Inported from Brampton

Mopar CAI, Mopar Hemi decals, Sony head system, Rear DVD, Moon Roof, Boss 304 rims, 275 R40 20's, tail lights tint, Bling around the windows, Front blinker mod, Cobra Head shifter LED eyes, TommyZ Hood, Red Dash Kit, Removed Side Molding, Chrome inserts on bumpers & doors, Custom engine and shock tower covers(lightening bolts of course!), remote starter, chrome Magnum licence plate cover, Iced Emblems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Semper-Fi brother............
    Marines... Providing Enemies Of America An Opportunity To Die For Their Country Since 1775

Modern Muscle Performance Group 11:1 426, Eagle heads, 3400 stall tc and 3.73 Getrag

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you to the family of Mark for all that you did to raise and support a fine young man.

We are proud of Mark, and he will not be forgotten.
    2006 Stone White MRT

Chrome Instrument Bezels

Post Thanks / Like
    my condolences...
    always sad to hear about the passing of good people

Post Thanks / Like
    wow i dont know how i missed this.. to my brother in arms, you will be missed! Romeo-India-Papa
    Former owner of DREAMSICLE. ​Now own a 1999 F250 7.3 Powerstroke!

Post Thanks / Like
    My condolonces, RIP soldier!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread