Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Srt8 under belly

Ok guys I am looking to replace the under belly on my srt8 charger 2006. Anyone know where I can get it for a good price with all the pieces to bolt it in? Any help is greatly appreciated. Mine is all jacked up and hanging and if I hit bumps nor big dips I hear a lil scrapping.
    Last edited by NYC POPPA; 10-19-2010 at 03:48 AM.

370 cubic inches of LOVE, HID Headlights and Fog Lights, light window tint, Billy Boat Performance exhaust, Mopar Cai, 180 Jett Thermostat, Razors Edge strut tower brace, Suspension Techniques sway bars, Custom Predator 93 octane CAI Tune, AAC V2 Blue LED scanners in hood scoop and front grill
    NEWSCHOOLMUSCLE.COM

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.dodgeparts.com/oe_parts_...4c4d985be43a9e

Select car -> Radiator Support -> Splash Shield -> Underbody Shield.

price went up on these things about 20 bucks when i ordered so follow up the day after you order with a phone call to make sure it goes through for the price. I'd be surprised if it's not actually ~$130 after the recent price hike from MOPAR. The hardware to attack on the front of it is some generic fasteners. I used small washers and self tapping duct screws since they were the right thread pitch for the nuts mounted in the bumper cover.

Bone stock time: 12.832 @ 108.51 with a 2.033 60ft... On GY F1's Full Weight
    Predator and C&L Intake: 12.386 @ 111.78 1.868 60ft On GY F1's Full Weight
    Current mods: Hi-Flows, 180. Volant, PS Cooler, Trans Cooler, SS Brake Lines, B&B exhaust.
    Pedders Track II Extreme, Wavetrac, Moroso oil pan/catch can, 6.1 MTCM, Mopar trailer hitch.

Post Thanks / Like
    There you go mike! I know NYC mopars has no clue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike also try these guys, their prices are very good. Call them to if you don't want to navigate the site.

http://www.moparsupercenter.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    the place i posted might be relatively close to you. You can possibly do a phone deal to see if you can pick up and save on shipping a big dumb piece of plastic.

As a general note i spent a week off and on searching for the best price on this part last month. MOPAR raised the prices and most dealers don't update their sites regularly. 8 out of 8 places had their price raised after going through the ordering process. 6 of 8 listed the old price on their site and sent me and email or phone call tell me it went up.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow thanks for all the info guys.....CT, does the piece come with all the hardware to install it.. i know it has a couple of those plastic rivets and possibly some screws...person who had my car before me zip tied it up so i dont know whats suppose to be there exactly. Thank you in advance for all your help.....Hope to see all you guys soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh one more question guys what is under body shield with with and without srt shield front? my car has the plastic piece that covers the fog lights (thats fine) and then the next piece thats right after that....i think i read some where that there are 2 big plastic pieces after the bumper. Looks like mine only has one that ends right before my sway bar.....dam so many things to learn

Post Thanks / Like
    no hardware included with shields. you can buy a pack of push pins at autozone for 3 bucks and use generic hardware for the bumper attachments. you have to buy the expensive shield since it is the one made for the SRT and comes with the 2 brake duct pieces that clip on to the belly pan. It does NOT come with the middle piece that joins the belly pan clip ons to the front fascia inlet for the brake ducts.

Post Thanks / Like
    i deal with them a lot no one came beat there price
    http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...?siteid=213975

Post Thanks / Like
    ok guys.....i'am really sorry....i feel like an idiot. My front bumper goes underneath and connects to a plastic piece ( looks like mostly bolts hold it on directly to the front bumper, it also seems to protect the fog lights.) this piece also has the air ducts to the front of the bumper. That on my car is ok. Now the next plastic piece that comes after that and attaches to it covers like the bottom of the motor right before my sway bars. I just wanna know the names for what i'am ordering and make sure i order the right pieces. You guys have been awesome and i appreciate all your help. Sorry if i seem like a pest i'am just kinda anal about these things and dont have the extra money to screw up buying stuff i dont need

Post Thanks / Like
    Also where can i get radiator covers???
    '06 Midnight Blue Charger 5.7
    R/T Hexagon Grill* Charger Script* HID 6000K FOGS*Daytona Rear Spoiler* Predature 91 tune* SLP LOUDMOUTHS*

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike this is how we roll, nycmopars don't know **** ya heard!!! Lol. The pieces I believe are called just shield. Mike go see the guys at bayside jeep, this way you can look at the parts illustrations and get the correct stuff. Let me know, andre is there also and might be able to get you dealer cost.

John which covers? The 2 plastic ones that go on either side of the hood latch? Don't that rental you got have those lol?????

Post Thanks / Like
    John has good advice. first thing you can do is go to a dealer, and they can look up the parts with pictures. if they quote you a ridiculous price, then come online and see if you can find it cheaper.

before all of that though, you can try to take a picture next time you're under your car and that will help us know which piece you're talking about.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeah... never thought of that ....OWNED.. with my luck they will realize there gone.. lol...

Post Thanks / Like
    nah john, they don't even know their there lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread