Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of a 08-10 Srt Jeep

Hey gang, I’m thinking of getting a 08-10 Srt8 Jeep. I had one before and wished I had kept it. I went to see one today and it seemed to be a little on the not taken care of side so I passed on that one. It was low miles (60k) but it seemed to be hard miles. (Door creek, under hood injector covers were smeared, nav didn’t work, missing the rear cover, and it was a 4 owner vehicle) I was wondering though, I can’t remember if the jeeps came with the front cover under the car? The black plastic “belly” cover thing. Anyone know?

'15 Charger SRT 392
    '06 Chrysler 300 SRT8
    '03 PT Cruiser
    '02 Navigator AWD

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bellman25 View Post
    Hey gang, I’m thinking of getting a 08-10 Srt8 Jeep. I had one before and wished I had kept it. I went to see one today and it seemed to be a little on the not taken care of side so I passed on that one. It was low miles (60k) but it seemed to be hard miles. (Door creek, under hood injector covers were smeared, nav didn’t work, missing the rear cover, and it was a 4 owner vehicle) I was wondering though, I can’t remember if the jeeps came with the front cover under the car? The black plastic “belly” cover thing. Anyone know?
    Did you ever find out about the belly cover, if they come with one from the factory? And did you end up getting a Jeep?