Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FactoryD View Post
    What are the numbers on that cam?
    209/214 duration, I can't remember the lift off the top of my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticePete
    Even bad pub is good for business.
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticePete
    In my years of business I have found that there are three truths: the customer's truth, the busness owner's truth and the truth that lies some where in the middle. No additional commentary is required nor would it would serve no purpose.
    My Pedders Experience

SRT MAX 112 LSA | Inertia Bg Valve heads | SLP Longtubes | Gutted Cats | SLP LM1 | AFE Stage II | 90mm TB | 25% Underdrive pulley | Mopar TCM | Pro Torque 2800 | Getrag LSD | Inertia CMR tuned | Pedder Track II | 402 rwhp 406 rwtq12.3 @ 112

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a picture of my cam spec sheet:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/SANY0041.jpg
    Daytona Top Banana #916 9psi Vortech powered Inertia Motorsports 372, now with MDS solenoids

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!

...for giving me a sprained kneck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FactoryD View Post
    Thanks!

...for giving me a sprained kneck!
    I fixed it. I'm here for your safety.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metgo View Post
    209/214 duration, I can't remember the lift off the top of my head.
    Isn't it 545/556 @ 1.65 rocker ratio?

I drove my maggie to Illinois last weekend with this cam and was getting 22 mpg doing 75 and 80 pretty much the whole way if I remember correctly. On the way back I got into it for the first time (fresh motor and 'verter break in) and all I can say is WOW. To be running at highway speeds and for it to set me into the seat the way it did...WOW. Also out of the hole it pulls like a freight train and actually feels great all the way through without ever feeling like the power is fading...just a bunch of torque. Also,Tracy had the same words when I took her for a ride lastnight...WOW. AND this is just with an initial start up tune from Lafrad (who btw is awesome thanks buddy) with no datalogging or anything yet.

Keep in mind that I went the budget route and opted just to mill my stock heads with some light bowl porting, cat delete, JBA headers & catback, mopar CAI (donated by Done) and a 2800 Edge racing converter. I imagine if it had been in my budget to go all out and use stu's heads among many of the other options that can be done, this would be one crazy LX. It was just my goal to stay within a budget and shoot for 12s and in my opinion it can certainly be done with this cam while maintaining some fuel economy and daily drivablity.

I was probably the original buyer of this Crazy Jay LX variant that nobody had ever tried but I trusted in him and he nailed it. I couldn't be happier at this point but someday I may try a larger cam he offers, who knows.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good man!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great gains with that cam. Your A/F is great staying right at +/-13 all though the pull. I wonder if there is any more power to be had by fattening up the fuel a few points.

Based on what I see, that variant of the Crazy Jay would be good in my motor. Although your heads are milled to increase the compression, my compression is within a couple points with pistons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantra View Post
    Isn't it 545/556 @ 1.65 rocker ratio?

I drove my maggie to Illinois last weekend with this cam and was getting 22 mpg doing 75 and 80 pretty much the whole way if I remember correctly. On the way back I got into it for the first time (fresh motor and 'verter break in) and all I can say is WOW. To be running at highway speeds and for it to set me into the seat the way it did...WOW. Also out of the hole it pulls like a freight train and actually feels great all the way through without ever feeling like the power is fading...just a bunch of torque. Also,Tracy had the same words when I took her for a ride lastnight...WOW. AND this is just with an initial start up tune from Lafrad (who btw is awesome thanks buddy) with no datalogging or anything yet.

Keep in mind that I went the budget route and opted just to mill my stock heads with some light bowl porting, cat delete, JBA headers & catback, mopar CAI (donated by Done) and a 2800 Edge racing converter. I imagine if it had been in my budget to go all out and use stu's heads among many of the other options that can be done, this would be one crazy LX. It was just my goal to stay within a budget and shoot for 12s and in my opinion it can certainly be done with this cam while maintaining some fuel economy and daily drivablity.

I was probably the original buyer of this Crazy Jay LX variant that nobody had ever tried but I trusted in him and he nailed it. I couldn't be happier at this point but someday I may try a larger cam he offers, who knows.
    thats what I want to feel power on the highway too as most of my racing done there and the car feels pretty heavy.

GreenGoblin.
    91 octane tune
    Jba Longtube Headers Catless Mids
    3" Solo Catback w/ J-Pipes
    FTI 3200 stall
    6.4 Cam

06 V6 to 2010 VVT Hemi Conversion. Cant datalog wishing for fix!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread