Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BradJo9 View Post
    I was looking over your list, while it’s prob not a high demand I saw you had some years of Dodge journey, but it does not look like any of the new models. I bought one for my wife, it’s very underpowered, I’d like to add a turbo from SRT4. Is tuning available for 2017 journeys?
    It does not look like we have support for those at this time but I can let our engineers know that there is some interest. If you already have an HP Tuners interface you can try scanning the vehicle and see if anything comes up. There are cases where vehicles that are not on our support list happen to be supported but have not been confirmed by out engineers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HPTuners View Post
    The credits are used to license specific vehicles on your interface(MPVI2). So when you want to write a file to your vehicle it needs to be licensed. You can see how many credits is required for each vehicle on our supported vehicle list.
    Supported Vehicles List – HPTuners . So if you have three cars to tune, you can use one interface, but they all need to be licensed separately to tune them.

We do offer a PCM modification service that allows you to send in your PCM to be modified but as you said this requires some down time. Depending on the vehicle, we recently started offering already modified PCM's for sale. You can see if the PCM you need is offered here New Dodge Modified PCMs – HPTuners . If it is not, the alternative would be to buy a spare PCM and send that one in for the modification.

Thanks, so just to clarify it looks like 2 credits for each vehicle. After the cars are licensed I can then read/write to them as many times as I'd like? I don't have to keep buying credits to change a tune do I???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    Thanks, so just to clarify it looks like 2 credits for each vehicle. After the cars are licensed I can then read/write to them as many times as I'd like? I don't have to keep buying credits to change a tune do I???
    Yes, most of the vehicles are 2 credits, some of the newer vehicles do cost more. The license is connected to the vehicles VIN, pcm serial number, and pcm OS, so as long as none of those values change you can read/write as much as you want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12