Modern Muscle Performance Group

Post Thanks / Like

6.4 in a 05 Maggie R/T

Ok I’ve done my research and want to see if anyone has pulled this off yet. I want to use a 6.4 long block, put a 6.1 intake, early 6.1 tonewheel, a comp cams cam lock( not the limiter), and a 6.1 pcm. It should run. Will need a tune after but should run.
    All the rest of my original 1st gen 5.7 stuff should plug and play.

Any options on why it shouldn’t work. And cost will be cheap. I have an intake already and a 6.4 long block with a bad cam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will all the accessories bolt on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure on the accessories yet. Getting mixed answers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pm me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 BB Chrysler 300C 6.4l Swap
    6.4l Swap Tuned By Chris At Hotwireauto, Stock SRT Exhaust, PowerStop Evolution S/D Brakes, 22" Velocity Rims, Street Edge Coilovers, SPC Upper Control Arms/Rear Bushings, Powerbass Amp/Dual 12" Subs, 8000k Led, Smoked Headlights/Fogs/Tails/Sides, Black Grill, Tinted

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks I will.

Post Thanks / Like
    Front timing cover is thicker (due to the VVT) and the accessory drive sticks farther out to match. PS pump from the 11-14 LD is different as well, lines up with the belt drive but doesn't have a remote reservoir; not sure on the pressure output/if it's compatible in an older LX. Alter a few things and everything drops right in. I was thinking about this swap, especially after driving a factory 392 for the first time lol. Is it a non-MDS engine or you planning to delete it anyway (which I assume so since you want to use a 6.1 PCM, though not necessary)?
    Last edited by Magnoom; 09-13-2019 at 12:18 AM.