Post Thanks / Like

Another HellCat crash

Sad news for sure. Be smart and keep it safe out there guys.

HellCat Crash

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know what to say, it's horriable news. 4 guys just out having a good time.
    Doing something we all probably have done(speeding) at least once or twice.

With mini vans now cruising down the highway at 85-90MPH and feeling safe doing it, people forget how fast 100MPH really is.
    (We were cruising down the highway @ 70MPH in the Charger, and a soccer mom in her mini-van just BLEW by us, that's what made me think of that, get that van sideways a little bit, or hit some rough road at that speed, forget it)
    Wife and I were in a taxi, about two years ago, and got into an accident at about 45-50MPH and the taxi(brand new dodge van) rolled over 2-or three times.
    And that was around 45MPH! Now at 2 or 2.5 times that speed,I cant even begin to think how horriable that must have been.

Sometimes you hear the driver in a car wreck was intoxicated, and you think, well shouldn't have been drinking.
    But sounds like this was just a couple of guys enjoying a drive in a Hellcat, very sad, I really don't have words.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why when I do stupid **** I make sure I know where I am and whats around me. But then again i dont have 707hp

Post Thanks / Like
    Sad, very sad.
    20% window tint Custom Wrap Corsa Extreme Cat-Back exhaust Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 275/40r20

Post Thanks / Like
    In that aerial photo you can see there was an intersection with a stop coming up real soon, I wonder if he saw it and tried to mash the brakes and lost control.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know you really need to exercise some common sense, if you want to see how fast your car will run take it to the track not the public roads where not only could you kill yourself but other innocent by-standards.

Post Thanks / Like
    thats sad, i only live about 15 minutes from that spot. ive drove thru there many times and i think they for sure didnt see the stop sign in enough time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEN357 View Post
    You know you really need to exercise some common sense, if you want to see how fast your car will run take it to the track not the public roads where not only could you kill yourself but other innocent by-standards.
    I get where you're coming from HOWEVER with a bold statement like that, I hope you have NEVER exceeded the speed limit

Post Thanks / Like
    It was two couples in the car and female driver, maybe just low seat time in the car and it got away from her, don't know. How many people have experience with 700hp cars? Not many. RIP.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slidd View Post
    It was two couples in the car and female driver, maybe just low seat time in the car and it got away from her, don't know. How many people have experience with 700hp cars? Not many. RIP.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    Wow that is true my a said coarse of events for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    13 Durango R/T
    13 M6 Challenger R/T
    02 M5 Dakota QC Sport
    91 TKO 600 Dakota CC
    63 Dart 3 on da Tree

Post Thanks / Like
    that's the biggest problem with these high hp cars, you get people behind the wheel that just don't understand how quickly a car like that can get out of control. I'm not going to be a hypocrite(not saying anyone else is either), but I've done some stupid things with cars in my life and just lucky nothing really bad happened. Just hope all of the passengers were killed on impact and didn't burn alive...
    Factory original engine with 100k and counting
    Custom twin CT4 6767 Oilless turbos @ 14 PSI on E85
    GForce 9" 3.25, HHP TH400, PTC 4100 stall

10.33 @ 134 4150# on MH275/17's
    11.55 @ 126 on 275/20 Nittos
    Likes TEDDYSRT, Jay Z liked this post