Post Thanks / Like

LX S. OK/ NE TX meet?

Was just wondering if anyone from Lawton, OK/ Wichita Falls, TX area want to do a meet one day. I see LXs all the time, but I never really see any meetups or anything, nor do I really get to talk to many owners. Love to be able to check out other rides and maybe discuss mods and whatnot. Obviously where you're coming from wouldn't matter. If we can get enough people to coincide with an exact location, date, and time then hopefully we can make something happen. Hope to hear from you guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get out much due to a bad back. But I do try to attend shows this season. I was the only LX at a show in Mustang, OK yesterday. Another show in Mustang on 9/21 that I plan on attending. Local shows and stuff listed here:
    2013 Car Shows
    2006 Daytona, Top Banana #3076
    Spectre CAI, Pypes/local shop Cat-back, Superchips Programmer, Hurst shift knob & plate, misc other parts & pieces. Mods wanted: a bunch... (bought used)
    2003 Ram 1500 four-door, 5.7 Hemi, stock daily driver (bought new when modern "Hemi" first came out)
    2001 Dakota four-door, wife's daily driver (bought new to replace '93 Dodge Grand Caravan)

Post Thanks / Like
    Late reply..

I get back home to WF every now and then - would be interested in catching up if there was a group and I was in town (or had nothing else planned). See a few SRT's running around OKC and a ton other variants of the LX. The father of a kid mine goes to school with has a sweet looking 09+ Charger RT.

I keep trying to get to cars and coffee here, but have had soccer games to coach / ref. Hope to hit the next one.
    A displaced Texan

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 (Up)
    1978 Monte Carlo Landau LT1 (Up)
    1975 Porsche 914 1.8L (Down - Rust Monster)
    1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe (Being restored)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep tulsa here, would be great to see some great cars!

Share This Thread