Post Thanks / Like

2020 order deadline

Guys, can any of you confirm order deadlines for 2020 WB Scatpack. I'm not familiar with Donlen, but months of reading/lurking, and some of you say it's accurate. I looked it up and I see Aug 27, 2020 as 2020 Final Orders Due to Donlen. I see Sept 3, 2020 Final Orders Due Date. I'm not sure the difference between those two things. I went in to the dealership and was informed 'end of August'. I've ordered from this dealership before, but it was an incoming model (Ordered 2019 Ram in May of 2018). They have a record of being honest and I've formed a great relationship with them.The deadline is important because I don't want to lose Octane Red (just in case 2021 drops the color the way 2020 dropped B5 Blue) and I'm also putting down a substantial amount.....so I'm in no hurry (really) as I collect more pennie$. But if those dates are correct, it may be best to order 3rd week of Aug?? I just want your opinions. Forums always have guys 'in the know' and many of you have ordered 'outgoing MOPAR model years' before.....I haven't. Thanks for any advice you can provide. Oh, I'm new.....I did introduce myself in the Newbie section.

Post Thanks / Like
    Slidd is our go-to guy here on LX Forums. He’ll know the answer.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2019 Octane Red Charger GT
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771

Post Thanks / Like
    The final orders due to Donlen is the final date for fleet orders, our date would be Sep 3 and that makes sense as 2020 production will be ending late Oct early Nov.

But...

They sometimes wind down options and colors towards the end of the model year and there is just no way to guarantee that what you want will be available if you wait until late in the year so order as soon as possible.

So August, and maybe early August, thats probably a good target date to shoot for.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group
    Likes snobrdrdan, SuperSound liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much Slidd, for that information!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from FL
    If your not too far from Perry,GA, you might want attend the SE Shindig July 31 and Aug 1. 100 or so, LX's will be there. Lots of knowledge and plenty of fun.
    I go every year, but it is only a 4 hour drive for me.