Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekZ View Post
    Bob,
    My emails are not reaching him, so I don't know how he would know to contact me.
    Right. Sorry, I just re-read your post.

Sesrch the RamForum Alfa thread. There are a few current conversations about this.

AlfaOBD | DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums

Does your android version work?

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Android version works fine; I had tested the demo version previous to buying and tested the full version last night.
    I don't want to make changes though until I have the PC version working to be able to review and compare logs.

I had read the Ram forum thread before but hadn't seen anything about this issue. I'll read up again.

I emailed alfaobd via my gmail account last night figuring it would be seen during daytime in Europe.
    No indication that it didn't reach them, but no reply yet. It may take a while, I can wait.
    2006 MAGNUM SRT8
    Performance: Diablosport Trinity, TranZformer, LMI Hammer CAI,
    BT Catch Can (GETRAG 3.06)
    Appearance: RK Sport Viper Hood, Drake Billet Strut Tower Brace, BT Underhood Stuff
    Audio: MyGig, Kicker Amp & Speaker Upgrades, MTX Thunderform Subwoofer

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbodiesel
    4WD, G56 MT, Long Box

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Android version works fine; I had tested the demo version previous to buying and tested the full version last night.
    I don't want to make changes though until I have the PC version working to be able to review and compare logs.

I had read the Ram forum thread before but hadn't seen anything about this issue. I'll read up again.

I emailed alfaobd via my gmail account last night figuring it would be seen during daytime in Europe.
    No indication that it didn't reach them, but no reply yet. It may take a while, I can wait.
    Since you uoad your BCM to google drive, no need for the windows version.

Use Note++, with compare plugin & download your BCM from the cloud.

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]

Post Thanks / Like
    I have Notepad++ to use. I have to familiarize with AlfaOBD a bit and I'll give it a try.

There's no big hurry, the change I need it for requires a wiring change to my truck.
    I don't have anything in mind for the MSRT other than it should be useful for reading all DTCs.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have Notepad++ to use. I have to familiarize with AlfaOBD a bit and I'll give it a try.

There's no big hurry, the change I need it for requires a wiring change to my truck.
    I don't have anything in mind for the MSRT other than it should be useful for reading all DTCs.
    Cool.

On the MSRT, you can disable seatbelt chime, enable fogs with high beams & change tire size, for example.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    The windows version to me is for folks with Apple phones and cannot use the Android version.
    Once you license it to a PC its married to that PC.
    The Android can be used on any device you have a Google account on.
    I have a Oneplus 6 as my main phone, a 5x and Nexus 7 Wifi tablet I use it on.
    I like sitting in the car seat without laptop.

To each his own.
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus 362.63HP/389.58TQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Just read this entire thread and did some research. Glad I stumbled across this instead of buying the Tazer for my '18 RT. Can anyone chime in with the available configs in the app, is there a way to enable heated steering wheel in the BCM if its already there? I'd like to do a swap since I have the heated seats already, but no steering wheel.
    2018 Charger RT
    Granite Crystal Metallic

Bone Stock expect for exhaust

Army Veteran
    Texas LEO

Always tired

Post Thanks / Like
    Being a 2018 you may have to use a security bypass. The control units only go up to 2017. Download the apk free version and move around in it.
    Go to the dodge truck forum and read. There is a guy there that makes the bypass for 50.00 I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Donuts View Post
    Just read this entire thread and did some research. Glad I stumbled across this instead of buying the Tazer for my '18 RT. Can anyone chime in with the available configs in the app, is there a way to enable heated steering wheel in the BCM if its already there? I'd like to do a swap since I have the heated seats already, but no steering wheel.
    Not sure how it is for the 15+ years but I did a video on YouTube of changing a steering wheel on a 14 300 steering wheel.
    One thing to note on my 14 Chrysler 300, which didn’t have heated steering wheel is that there was no actual wires plugged in the steering column clip . There was a clip to plug in the heated cables, but the clip didn’t have any wire going into it. In essence it was a faux clip just to hold the cable to keep it from tangling.
    I would suggest you pull your airbag out to see if the clip for the heated function actually has the wires to power the heated wheel, before you buy a heated wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678