Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Seen it all now!

Keep your car all stock, have all service done by the dealership, never open your own hood. Seriously? That's damn near what's being told to people who ask questions on a different forum. Un...be...liev...able! WTF? What kind of advice is that when people ask about modding their cars? YES! We all are fully aware that mods don't add value! Good grief!

Anyway I don't think I'll be posting there anymore as it's gotten beyond ludicrous. Yes I know it can get repetitive with intake and exhaust questions but to actually tell people to not bother, well.... why bother yourself?

At least HERE you guys seem to be on the same page!
    Thank you all for realizing that not everyone wants to drive the same car as everyone else.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll guess its the Red Forum.

Whereas over there you can't mention, let alone(!) quote(!) anyone or anything from a competing Forum...we don't cater to that kind of self-serving / inward-looking BS here...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Thanks Mangoman thanked for this post
    Likes KYUUBI, madcoder, Tikibeast, Mangoman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    I'll guess its the Red Forum.

Whereas over there you can't mention, let alone(!) quote(!) anyone or anything from a competing Forum...we don't cater to that kind of self-serving / inward-looking BS here...
    Yes sir that would be them.

And the non stop confrontational nonsense of attacking forum vendors and anyone who uses their products is ludicrous! Members keep getting banned for doing it yet others persist! Unbelievable! Products they're never used, have never been around yet they feel the absolute need to bash them as often as possible. SMH. Incredible!
    Last edited by Mangoman; 03-07-2019 at 07:15 PM.
    Likes Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangoman View Post
    Yes sir that would be them.

And the non stop confrontational nonsense of attacking forum vendors and anyone who uses their products is ludicrous! Members keep getting banned for doing it yet others persist! Unbelievable! Products they're never used, have never been around yet they feel the absolute need to bash them as often as possible. SMH. Incredible!
    This sounds like high school turned into a forum.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360
    Thanks Mangoman thanked for this post
    Likes Hemissary, Mangoman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    This sounds like high school turned into a forum.

Galactus hungers...
    Dear God that's an awesome comparison!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think its insulting high school...maybe try kindergarden :^D

Wait...that's insulting children who just simply don't know any better.

Howzabout supposed adults acting like (far) right wing nazis, where anyone who speaks out against the resident "boutique oil poohbahh" or any activity / action / suggestion / process / procedure / sound advice that goes against he or the forum owner (one in the same btw) results in some form of corporal punishment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    I think its insulting high school...maybe try kindergarden :^D

Wait...that's insulting children who just simply don't know any better.

Howzabout supposed adults acting like (far) right wing nazis, where anyone who speaks out against the resident "boutique oil poohbahh" or any activity / action / suggestion / process / procedure / sound advice that goes against he or the forum owner (one in the same btw) results in some form of corporal punishment.
    To be honest the problem is guys attacking a vendor who never use his products, have no direct knowledge of them and constantly bad mouth them and him.

Not getting into the right wing Nazi bit as I see things the other way and IMHO with this being a car forum it should be a place to get away from the current political nonsense of the country. We play with our cars to have fun, not be subjected to more politics. Well at least I don't anyway. I deal with that crap enough and this is supposed to be an escape. Not hating on anyone please don't think that.

Post Thanks / Like
    No hate...just a red forum with a very well-known reputation.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to be a member on the red forum back in 07 (under a different screen name) and I got invited to this forum to join in the very first Meet and Greet at 6000 feet (here in NH at Mt. Washington)...been here ever since and never once looked back.

Been scoping out various truck forums as I have a 14 Ram 1500...but do not feel inclined to join any of them as they are not as well rounded as this one. I know if I ask a question about my truck on here, there is bound to be somebody with knowledge to share in an unbiased, non-judgemental way.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.
    Thanks SCOTT57RT thanked for this post
    Likes Tikibeast, Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    There's a couple good guys there but the BS is running me off. Guess I just have to bid them farewell sadly cause the BS is more of a turn off then anything.

Wish I could help you with your truck but the only trucks I know hold up train cars. Oh and R/C 4x4's but I doubt either would help you sir.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is a "red forum" ?
    'Cuda SRT8

My Mopars:
    '69 'Cuda fastback with 6.2 MP Hellcrate, a TKO600 5 speed and a Dana 60
    '15 Jeep Grand Chickeree in Maximum Steel
    '05 Dodge Ram Daytona in GoManGo(5.7/automatic)
    '19 Challenger Hellcat
    RED EYE inB5 Blue
    "Three Hemis; no waiting"
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    chargerforums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangoman View Post
    There's a couple good guys there but the BS is running me off. Guess I just have to bid them farewell sadly cause the BS is more of a turn off then anything.

Wish I could help you with your truck but the only trucks I know hold up train cars. Oh and R/C 4x4's but I doubt either would help you sir.
    I'm rather curious about those first trucks, train mechanic I assume?

Galactus hungers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    I'm rather curious about those first trucks, train mechanic I assume?

Galactus hungers...
    Engineer. The parts that hold the wheels are called trucks.
    I "drive" trains for Norfolk Southern railroad between Harrisburg PA and Baltimore MD. Mostly coal trains, usually 130 cars about 6800ft long and weigh around 18,000 - 20,000 tons. I'll have 2 locomotives with 4,000 - 5,000 hp each.
    Last edited by Mangoman; 03-08-2019 at 08:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trucks also hold the wheels on skateboards :-)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Likes Tikibeast, ronan978 liked this post

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast