Post Thanks / Like

Swapping mini bullets for magnaflows?

i have the mid muffler delete and decided to remove the resonators and put mini bullets on. Of course it’s too loud and the drone is annoying. I’m trying to decided if I should put the resos back on or cut off the bullets and put some magnaflows on? I’m trying to find a sweet spot between mid muffler delete with resos and mid muffler delete with the mini bullets. Between what I paid to have the bullets put on and whatever I decide to do now, I’ll be in it a few hundred just for labor, so I don’t want to spend too much on new mufflers. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Ben

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by motley1987 View Post
    i have the mid muffler delete and decided to remove the resonators and put mini bullets on. Of course it’s too loud and the drone is annoying. I’m trying to decided if I should put the resos back on or cut off the bullets and put some magnaflows on? I’m trying to find a sweet spot between mid muffler delete with resos and mid muffler delete with the mini bullets. Between what I paid to have the bullets put on and whatever I decide to do now, I’ll be in it a few hundred just for labor, so I don’t want to spend too much on new mufflers. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Ben
    I hear the vibrants are a solid "middle ground." there's a vid posted up here, or you can search "woodchuck Jim" on YouTube.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app