Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Checked all 8 injectors and found each one has a solids brown in common... Assuming THAT’s the ASD feed for all injectors, I’m seeing that each on passenger side (2, 4, 6, & 8?) have a solid brown in common and 8 has a brown/white, 6 has purple/white, 4 has brown/orange & 2 has brown/light blue.

Im gonna use the brown/white for #8 and hope **** don’t go south...!
    2013 Charger R/T
    Road & Track Package
    FUN Additions via: TranZformer GEN II, Resonator Delete, DiabloSport Tuning, Sultans Of Spark Coils & a 6.4L SRT intake! Plus loads of Dodge Bad-Assery Built In!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It won't; you'll know rpm I/P is functioning when the LED display on the window switch is showing the actual rpm.
    Last edited by Hemissary; 07-04-2018 at 10:12 PM.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Thanks MopaR/T thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    MopaR/T what year and modelis your car?

Post Thanks / Like
    MopaR/T you are correct. Looked under 2013 instead of 2011. Solid brown is ASD. #8 injector PCM wire is brown with light blue stripe. Hook to brown with stripe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got her finished!

GO Baby, GO!! Love this Mod!

And THANKS for all the help folks! Couldn’t have done it without this site...!

Post Thanks / Like
    I did mine with Hemissarys help. Killed me to sell it when I Procharged!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm curious; has anyone followed the instructions I laid out for logic-level and added an LED to monitor valve actuation at 4800rpm?

Post Thanks / Like
    :D

No Sir...! Beyond my brain to add what you've got there regarding an LED indicator.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MopaR/T View Post
    This thread got a little stale, but didn't die completely yet!

As for an Qe for some heavy lifting my neighbors were gracious enough to assist with.

That said, I haven't even thought of swapping the manifold yet. I'd like to maybe this weekend or next? But regardless of when it'll happen and I'll post up. I really need to leave some great Feedback for the feller who was nice enough to offer his 6.4L intake and accessories for me. Packaged everything very well and managed to ship it!

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    One last update, and then, this thread will have to be revived by the next swap candidate...

Butt dyno says: Hell YEAH! Definitely power (torque) increase on the bottom end. I always felt my 5.7L needed some more Oomph on the bottom end, because we can all "SEE" the increase in power once 2500 rpm and up is reached. I mean, I could watch the tach and up to 2500, there was power but once 2500+ rpm came around, hold on! Must be the VCT/VVT? (I don't think my '13 has VCT?) But there was some seconds where it could spin the wheels before Mr Squiggly took over, but once the skinny pedal was matted, she spun generously! Especially once above 2500+.

Now, she has a noticeable amount of low end torque that can only be attributed to the long runners on this 6.4L intake. And since I never drove it without the actuator connected, I can't attest to the power loss above 4800+ RPM. Maybe I could unplug the actuator? Or remove the fuse for power to the MSD? But that would only be to "Road Dyno" my car and see how the short runners make a difference?

Nonetheless... THANKS to all who contributed to my swap!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MopaR/T View Post
    Must be the VCT/VVT? (I don't think my '13 has VCT?)
    All hemis from 2009 on (except the 09-10 6.1) have VVT
    03 Hemi Ram, 05 Magnum R/T, 06 Charger R/T

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Share This Thread