Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moparmusclebiz View Post
    Yea, the thought of a six speed has been rattling around in my brain too. One of those Hellcat 6spd from Cleveland looks very enticing.

I think I'm going to try and find a complete rear end wrecked '17 to '19 Scat Pack Charger. I would like to put the Charger dash, interior and front end into my Magnum. Dash shouldn't be a problem (the guy on YouTube bolted a Challenger dash in his) and I've read that at least the Charger front door panels will fit, don't know about the rear doors yet. I would love to also put the front clip on if it doesn't require a lot of cutting and fitting. My body work skills are almost nonexistent. I've already got the rear subframe and suspension from a 2019 Scat Pack with only 4000 miles on it.

Would also like to have the 1320 Adaptive Suspension and transbrake so maybe find a wrecked Challenger to get the electronics off of then find a Charger for the other parts.

Just have to see what I can find.

The rear door fascia will very likely fit; few folks realize - just how much of our platforms are interchangeable right up to current model year. And yes; installing a 6sp into pre-08's and have it play nice with our PCMs is now entirely possible...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    If I had more money -I would love to put a Eight speed conversion in my 2006 R/T!
    Likes netnathan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemihackman View Post
    If I had more money -I would love to put a Eight speed conversion in my 2006 R/T!
    I seriously thought about it when I installed the 2018 Hellcat rear cradle in my 2006 SRT8.
    I had to have a custom driveshaft made (995.00 friggin dollars) for the ZF connection to the Hellcat diff. and could have ordered it with the HP90 connection on the other end instead of the NAG1. This would have made it even cheaper for me to go to the HP90 tranny, since it would require a new driveshaft either way.
    But.... I am running a 3.70 rear and I would not get much use out of the 2 lower gears in the 8 speed.
    Last edited by netnathan; 02-20-2021 at 02:52 AM.
    Net is where I be......Nathan is me
    2006 Charger SRT8
    Inferno Red (Just a blur to most folks) with All Factory Options / Groups, SRT8 Mats, Side moldings/rear ram's head shaved
    Billet Technology all over + valve covers and coil covers, KillerGlass Pipe, LMI FIV CAI, 180 Tstat, Magnaflow 3" exhaust
    MPR Motorsports built 6.1 based/392 NA Stroker, BBK 85mm TB, TranZformer, Kooks Long Tubes, 3.70 LSD Hellcat rear cradle
    BCR coilovers with Hotchkis sways and Nitto 245/45/20F - 295/40/20R NT555-G2 paws

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats the main problem with the Nag. First, the OD is .83, should be around .69. Second -first to second is too long of a jump. Other than that is fine. And I remember bitching about the Turbo 400 ratios!

Post Thanks / Like
    6speed is way more interesting to me. I'd love to make mine one of a kind 300. Let's get some more info on that or start a new thread! I almost bought a TR6060 last week for craps and giggles bc it was 1200

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coanan View Post
    AWESOME video!!!! i like that dash swap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12