Post Thanks / Like

exhaust and a new toy

My 06 SRT is currently at the exhaust shop having a 3" SS system with QTP cutouts installed. Having V-band clamps in place of pinch clams. In addition to the regular O2 bungs it has 2 EGT thermal sensors and 2 AF wideband sensors. The system is Kooks LT along with their high flow cat back, and then is it a modification from the JBA 3" system that I bought. H pipe won't work from the kit, not enough room using the V-bands. Once its in then it will be out getting ceramic coated on everything to match the headers.

I just bought this from an old friend I had lost touch with for almost 40 years. 1951 5 window. All original. Floor starter, 3 on the tree, straight six. Had it shipped from Florida to Washington state.

Likes Ultimagic5, Lowlife44 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    BEAUTIFUL pickup!! That's great that you were able to buy it from an old friend, too.

2006 Magnum RT, eagle heads, 6.1 cam, 6.4 intake, SRT headers, Magnaflow catback, custom tune, SRT rims... and more
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T: K&N CAI, SRT headers, Magnaflow 3" cat-back, 180 degree t-stat, Diablo Trinity T1000, 300 SRT rims.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's crazy clean for a 14 year old car and that truck is beautiful