Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jeep Wrangler fogs used to fit. Not sure what’s going on these days. But Baja designs had some squadron pro and sport adaptations for this that wired right in. Super cool
    A picture of my car used to be here, but now photobucket is holding it for ransom.
    Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!

Thanks Jay Z thanked for this post
    Likes Jay Z liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have these LED replacements in my SRT8 front bumper. they will fit, even though they say they are for the Jeep JK.

https://www.amazon.com/Wrangler-Proj.../dp/B00WM32IYE

- Brian T.
    "Pam the Demon Wagon" 2006 Magnum SRT
    8 #That70sSRT8

| web: Michael Brian Studios | instagram: @MichaelBrianStudios |
    Likes Aaron1202, Jay Z liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The Jeep ones are 4" in diameter whereas the 300c and 300 Srt fogs are 4.25", not sure if its the same difference for the Magnum and Charger as well.
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.91 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Sport 4 315/35/20 & 275/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Thanks Jay Z thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah. I thought all the fogs were shared across the LX platform. Didn't realize there was a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by BM_SRT View Post
    The Jeep ones are 4" in diameter whereas the 300c and 300 Srt fogs are 4.25", not sure if its the same difference for the Magnum and Charger as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12