Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    i will take some videos of starting ttoday but last night took recordings of a few programs reading live data im uploading now. take a look at them and let me know if you see anything that stands out. hang on working on uploading

Post Thanks / Like
    I mean take pictures and or videos of around the engine so things can be seen. Like vacuum hoses off, etc.

I'd like to see a video of the throttle body blade while it's running.

Post Thanks / Like
    i will 100% take pictures of the engine both running and not in a few hours but for now here is some live info on recording. each video starts with the car off once read is pressed the car is started once or twice and once the engine stalls i end the recordings

Ebhtb1Tsa4 - YouTube

OrqVwAS2Pe - YouTube

KQrthmoCac - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like the throttle position is normal for running at normal idle of 624 rpm. Only problem is you're running more rpm, again indicating a vacuum leak.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok im going to pull the throttle body and the intake manifold and check the gaskets and vacuum lines. still going to post more videos and pics later on today so you guys can see better
    is the bio-metric pressure supposed to move? just wondering because it didnt move in the last video its the bottom left number measured by KPA
    Last edited by JaiiDutch212; Today at 01:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The barometric pressure is the atmospheric pressure. I didn't watch it. It might move by 2 either way normally. The manifold pressure doesn't look unusual but it's hard to tell if its idling that high.
    And appcar is not the best for diagnostics but I guess it's better than nothing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123