Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trazformer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KYUUBI View Post
    That sucks. No cel or other dash lights on?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Got the unit squared away. now I have to consider if I have any wiring issues, bad connections or shorts

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to know. I haven't updated my TZformer and it works for burn out, and paddle shift works fine. I think I'll keep it that way.
    Adaptive Craving Control-by Hal9000 modification strictly prohibited
    FI IV.5, Solo cat backs, 180 thermo, Catch Can, DS tuner, 383 Stroker/SRT heads,headers and mids,, Tranny cooler with fan control, built tranny/flex plate/4K conv,09 Chally rear with Quaife posi. Pedders Track II, coil overs, Hodgkiss sways, BWoody links, 20" Jacks N Five with Nitto Invo's, Custom brakes by TCE. Bling by BT.
    Just a grocery getter!

Post Thanks / Like
    Update: plugged my box back in start the car. Box is powered go to put it in autostick 1 to check can bus connections and it slams into drive and the CEL starts blinking and traction control/esp lights light up. take the car around the block and it will not shift it is in limp mode. Will not go over 3k in first gear. Slams into reverse to back into garage. What the hell is happening?

Post Thanks / Like
    Let us recap.
    The installation of the TranZformer in your car was giving problems, probably due to poor electrical connections. This somehow corrupted the programming in the black box. You removed the black box and after some trials have got it back operating. It was reinstalled in the vehicle, and did some weird things to the operation of the transmission on your first trial.

With the TranZformer installed in the vehicle, you can hook up your laptop to it and check the bus connections with the transmission in Park. It will also report what gear the transmission is currently in on the screen. From your comments, I would also check the current programmed transmission parameters. All of this before moving the car.

Have you verified that the wire connections to the car's wiring are 100% electrically solid?

Good luck.
    Thanks Srtgreat thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12