Post Thanks / Like

Drake's Strut Bar hardware

During an engine rebuild, two of the strut tower nuts (round nuts) went missing. The hardware kit is discontinued, and Drake's hasn't sold any since 2014.. great. Any one have a kit to sell or extra hardware or a different idea?
    Like my fan page!
    http://www.facebook.com/crazymikemucitelli
    Professional MMA Fighter

2005 Dodge Magnum R/T - Torqstorm supercharged and intercooled, srt-4 stage 1 injectors, MDS delete, Port matched heads, BBK long tube headers, 85mm Arrington TB, HHP 180 Tstat, AFE Ported 85mm TB spacer, PnP Intake Manifold, Magnaflow high-flow catted mids, custom 2.5in Exhaust, Jones Full Boar SS mufflers, ST Coilovers, 20" Hellcat Bronze rims, Diablotoona Custom Tune, DUI S.O.S. coilpacks, Thundervolt shorty wires, EGR delete, Speedlogix Catch Can, and lots more..

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to the hardware store, or look online for replacements?

Post Thanks / Like
    May have to buy a 25 pk but fastenal or brafasco type places. Nut and bolt houses in industrial parks etc.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Ended up finding that an 8mmx1.25 nut fits perfectly underneath and some round 6 point bit bolts fit on top, so after a finger tighten the nuts didn't spin and I could install it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you post a pic? I have the same problem with my Drake missing hardware.

inTune 91 CAI, 180 stat, BB 6dB reso delete,Tranzformer, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS switch. Wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 245/45/20 and 295/40/20 Continental DW's on 9"/10" F/R Viper Replicas, BCR Coilovers, Drake strut brace. Interior accent LED 's. 55/35 tint, BT catch can. LED interior lighting. BT bling, front parking sensors. Rear seat heaters. Color matched tails "MoPar" puddle lights. Custom front lip.
    MyGig 730N, Pyle 9.2" screen, iPod, front and rear cams.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll see if I can later, but the basics are put the 8mmx1.25 nuts in the two adjustment channels from the underside of the strut cap. Since they fit in those channels fairly snugly they won't spin and you can put any screw you want on the top. I found some round top ones so it looks factory. you can leave the bolts a little loose to adjust it around, then just tighten it all down when you're done.