Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will,sir. Thanks much. Here is the recent pic with the stains on the floor

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Folls,just an update.
    Went this morning to Dodge dealership,and found that hose was fine. The whole problem was a bad oil filter,leaking oil and spreading by airflow all over.
    The funny thing is I changed the filter and oil 100 miles back,and used Mobile extended performance synthetic oil with same brand filter. Filter was more expensive (12$) in Walmart than Mopar at dealership (9$), so I didn't go the cheap route,but obviously this oil filters tend to have a problem. I've read some other internet sites people complaining about same problem. So for me now on only Mopar,just like I did in last 10 years for my Magnum. I don't even know why I bought Mobile filter,I always had at least one Mopar in my trunk,but this is an advice for all of you to avoid Mobile filters.
    Special thanks to mr Bryan from Canada who sent me the hose I was suspecting to be bad,as well as all the good people here with their advices.
    YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Thanks BryGuy thanked for this post
    Likes Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    I have that u hose if it is the one as part of the 3.5 oil cooler. New never used. It's a discontinued part.

Superb and utmost professional seller,helped me very quick to find the part I needed. Quick shiping from Canada to Florida.
    Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batoni View Post
    Folls,just an update.
    Went this morning to Dodge dealership,and found that hose was fine. The whole problem was a bad oil filter,leaking oil and spreading by airflow all over.
    The funny thing is I changed the filter and oil 100 miles back,and used Mobile extended performance synthetic oil with same brand filter. Filter was more expensive (12$) in Walmart than Mopar at dealership (9$), so I didn't go the cheap route,but obviously this oil filters tend to have a problem. I've read some other internet sites people complaining about same problem. So for me now on only Mopar,just like I did in last 10 years for my Magnum. I don't even know why I bought Mobile filter,I always had at least one Mopar in my trunk,but this is an advice for all of you to avoid Mobile filters.
    Special thanks to mr Bryan from Canada who sent me the hose I was suspecting to be bad,as well as all the good people here with their advices.
    YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Glad you've got it figured out and it's a simple fix. I've seen a couple other (just a couple) mentions of the Mobil 1 filters leaking. I've run nothing but those on 5 different vehicles now - 3 SRT8 6.1's and 2 GM 6.0's, and not a single drop of a leak. I guess if they ever do leak I'll bail on them, but until then...

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8
    Likes TEDDYSRT liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123