Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    As expected; good to hear. I have zero sympathy for those who won't take the time to understand what they are relying upon to get them from A to B.
    I agree with this 10000%. It always amazes me how many folks just drive them until they break, and then cry the blues. Almost all problems will give "at least" some warning that something is not right. It's not too tough to tell when something is not acting/sounding the way it normally does when the vehicle is in good shape. Guess, when this happens, they just turn up the stereo instead of investigating.
    06 300CSRT8, cammed only so far, 06 Jeep GCO and 05 Magnum RT both modded almost the same, MDS "ON" Lt, Fumoto Drain Valves, BT Catch Cans, SRT8 CAIs, AFE Filters, Sonnax Trans Line Press Booster, SC, DS and HP Tuners, Transgo Shift Kit, ARH Long Tube Hdrs w/3 in Magnaflow/Xlerator AP Exh Sys, Bilsteins, SRT Springs/Sways, Cust Eng Cvrs, SRT8 frt/rear bumpers, FRI Sidewinder Cams advanced (Jeep 6*/Maggie 10*), 6.1 valvetrain, SLP 25% UD Pulley, BBK and Arrington 90mm T-Bodies, SOS Ign Coils,TEA ported/milled heads w/new valve seats, SRT Reps.

HWDan is offline 2005 Magnum RT amd 2017 Charger SRT 392!
    Post Thanks / Like
    As expected; good to hear. I have zero sympathy for those who won't take the time to understand what they are relying upon to get them from A to B.
    Hot Wheel Dan

2005 Magnum RT and 2017 Charger SRT Maximum Steel!
    Likes Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HWDan View Post
    :^) Cant tell Dan; is there some sort of dolly?
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

HWDan is offline 2005 Magnum RT amd 2017 Charger SRT 392!
    Post Thanks / Like
    :^) Cant tell Dan; is there some sort of dolly?
    Nope, just the rotor lol

Post Thanks / Like
    That guy is a boss. Some people, man...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123