Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus124 View Post
    Took a few days but were back to square one. Car continues to stall occasionally. The only code that is remaining now it the gray code U100 code. If it does come down to the PCM, any suggestion on where to purchase one (refurbished or new)?
    Man. That sucks. Did you do all the throttle position sensor checks? Have you scanned the transmission codes?

2007 Charger R/T, Supercharged
    SCOTT57RT
    2007 RT Charger 5.7L - Black Crystal Pearl
    Mods: DiabloSport Predator - InertiaTuned, MagnaFlow CAT Back Exhaust, JBA High Flow Cats, JBA Headers, 185Tstat, 85mm CNC Throttle Body, 6psi-P1SC Procharger Supercharger, Blown Spartan Cam, 20x9 FR SRT8 Challenger Wheels/Nitto555G2, Mygig, BC Racing Coilovers, Willwood Brakes&Rotors, 3.06 Getrag

Post Thanks / Like
    This is going to sound weird, but was also an issue with a family truck, till I found the ground wire not hooked up to the battery (negative terminal). Give that a check? Truck kept stalling all the time even when lights would turn on, came to find the fix within 5 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTT57RT View Post
    Man. That sucks. Did you do all the throttle position sensor checks? Have you scanned the transmission codes?

2007 Charger R/T, Supercharged
    Did the tap test on the throttle motor and all is well. I haven't thrown a multimeter to it. The code hasn't come up and it cleared on it's own. The U0100 code is all that remains. There is however a slow leak from one of the lines (specifically to the block where the lines end right over the driver side of the inner tie rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit392 View Post
    This is going to sound weird, but was also an issue with a family truck, till I found the ground wire not hooked up to the battery (negative terminal). Give that a check? Truck kept stalling all the time even when lights would turn on, came to find the fix within 5 min.

That may be it. I have to look at the grounds for the amp. The battery is good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Likes Bandit392 liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12