Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Ops R/T View Post
    Wonder if that connection device would work with the CDA software...
    I highly doubt it. CDA looks for the cancard.
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T - 85mm Throttle Body, AFE Stage 2 CAI, 6.1 Intake Manifold, Modern Muscle Intake Adapters, 219/223 cam, 6.1 pushrods, Manley NEXTEK Valve Springs, 6.1 Timing Chain, 6.1 oil pump, Edelbrock Titech Headers, Flowmasters X pipe, Thrush 2 Chamber Mufflers, Flowmaster Resonators and tailpipes, 3200 Edge Converter, Mopar TCM, Tranzformer, Carbon Fiber Pistol Grip Shifter, 3.06, Brake Performance drilled and slotted rotors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Mileage changes are a Dealer function (subject to legalities).
    Not so, there are numerous entities that offer cluster mileage reprogramming ($89) and I was about to send my wrecking yard EVIC cluster to one of them when this thread appeared.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Root66 View Post
    Not so, there are numerous entities that offer cluster mileage reprogramming ($89) and I was about to send my wrecking yard EVIC cluster to one of them when this thread appeared.
    Yeah NYinstaller does it, but no end user software like what the majority of us have, nothing off the shelf will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    05 Magnum AWD SXT Hemi Swap
    instagram.com/hemisxt

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by primalgeek View Post
    RobsSXT, are you able to check and see if you can see the PID's in the software when you hit the steering wheel buttons? I've not heard back from them yet. I'm looking for the actual codes so I can have an arduino sniffing the CANBUS looking for them, but I have to have the actual PID's. I can get them with the Ardiuno but its a tedious process to filter through all the other traffic.

thanks
    I believe it does but I’ll check for you when I’m off work.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is not that unusual. I have one and have seen many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    It would be unusual for any RT not to have been manufactured without EVIC. Do you have steering wheel controls?
    2005 Cool Vanilla Magnum R/T
    20" 2008 SRT Alcoa wheels
    245/45/20 Firestone Wide Oval, Front Brembo Conversion
    K&N CAI, Diablosport InTune
    MSD Blaster Coil Kit, 6 Disc RAQ Radio

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the ABS actuators.

ABS1.jpg

I'm trying to upload the next one but I'm still getting the exceeding quota error.
    Last edited by RobsSXT; 07-13-2018 at 12:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    RobsSXT, are you able to check and see if you can see the PID's in the software when you hit the steering wheel buttons?
    I checked and did not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Ops R/T View Post
    Wonder if that connection device would work with the CDA software...
    Highly doubt it, cda is keyed to only a few hardware devices i.e. witech vci pods,vector cancards,

Post Thanks / Like
    RobsSXT, are you able to check and see if you can see the PID's in the software when you hit the steering wheel buttons? I've not heard back from them yet. I'm looking for the actual codes so I can have an arduino sniffing the CANBUS looking for them, but I have to have the actual PID's. I can get them with the Ardiuno but its a tedious process to filter through all the other traffic.

thanks
    Curious is your Ardiuno tapped into the can b bus wires , or are you plugged into the dlc ? The steering wheel switches(for the radio) are on a lin bus to the steering column module then put out on can b (I believe). Do radio controls on the steering wheel work in acc. position? I'd try filtering that way, would probally cut down on some can i'ds and filter from there. Not an expert just trying to throw out some ideas..

Post Thanks / Like
    Truth is, I've not connected it yet, still getting the CAN shield setup, other things getting in the way, but the intent is to eventually connect directly to the bus permanently, kind of like how the Tranzformer is connected. Initially I'm intending on going through the ODBII connector for testing.

This is what I"m using at the moment:
    CAN-BUS Shield - DEV-13262 - SparkFun Electronics

Since there seems to be some interest in this, I may start a new thread discussing my project and sharing my wins and fails

Quote Originally Posted by circ1977 View Post
    Curious is your Ardiuno tapped into the can b bus wires , or are you plugged into the dlc ? The steering wheel switches(for the radio) are on a lin bus to the steering column module then put out on can b (I believe). Do radio controls on the steering wheel work in acc. position? I'd try filtering that way, would probally cut down on some can i'ds and filter from there. Not an expert just trying to throw out some ideas..

Lovin me some BBW - Big Beautiful Wagon

06 Inferno Red SRT8-
    Gofast: Frankentake, MTCM, Tranzformer, Diablo Trinity, Billy Boat Cat back
    Gocontrol: Eibach front/rear sways, Morpar strut tower
    Goloud: Joying Android 10.1" Head Unit, Helix MK2 Pro with Director sound processor, Raspberry Pi running Moode Audio, Hybrid l4 dash/Sundown SAX 100.4, Hybrid Legatia 8 SE in kick panels/ Hybrid l1v2 tweeters/Sundown SAX 100.4, 2 Sundown Zv5 15's/Sundown SCV 4000D's

>>Click Here to see my Audio Build log <<

Post Thanks / Like
    Truth is, I've not connected it yet, still getting the CAN shield setup, other things getting in the way, but the intent is to eventually connect directly to the bus permanently, kind of like how the Tranzformer is connected. Initially I'm intending on going through the ODBII connector for testing.

This is what I"m using at the moment:
    CAN-BUS Shield - DEV-13262 - SparkFun Electronics

Since there seems to be some interest in this, I may start a new thread discussing my project and sharing my wins and fails
    I would probally start a new thread, seems like someone else on here was doing something similiar , i'd have to search for the thread though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by circ1977 View Post
    I would probally start a new thread.
    Thanks. I’d like to keep this one on topic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will this work on a 2011 Chrysler Town and country??? My wife's TPMS system is driving me crazy and I'd LOVE to turn that crap off!!
    Last edited by Ultrakla$$ic; 07-15-2018 at 10:10 AM.
    2006 Dodge Daytona (Top Banana #3494)
    1-7/8" MAXIMIZER Longtube headers w/hiflow cats/Corsa Sport Catback/CAI/EGR delete/170* thermostat w/tweaked duty cycle
    Eibach Sportlines/Leather R/T steering wheel w/EVIC controls/91 octane tune by Johan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrakla$$ic View Post
    Will this work on a 2011 Chrysler Town and country??? My wife's TPMS system is driving me crazy and I'd LOVE to turn that crap off!!
    Check their website for supported vehicles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright I have a question about this software and capabilities,

I have a 2007 Charger RT that does not have EVIC, no steering wheel controls, just the plain radio and plain rear view mirror. My question is this and I apologize if I seem dumb at asking this, but here it goes, since the car didn't come with the EVIC (just readout for mileage, trip, outside temp) , can I just turn those features on without having swap out parts? Or do I need to find a wrecked 2007 with EVIC, steering wheel controls, etc in order for this to work? Ever since I bought the car used, I have wanted to have the EVIC readout but didn't want to have to spend a small fortune to just have those features. It seems this software and interface is bringing me closer to that, but before buying the software and the interface cable I am going to need I wanted to make sure I know what I was getting myself into first.

Thanks for any input on this. I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Mindslayer; 07-15-2018 at 01:02 PM.
    2007 Charger R/T, 5.7L - Mods: BT Catch Can, Predator 91 Oct CAI Tune, LMI True Cold Air V2 intake, JBA 1964SJS Shortie manifolds, Trubendz Magnaflow exhaust

My Garage

Hemi Registry #1609

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast