Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just emailed the Appcar guys thinking it would be tomorrow at the earliest that I'd hear a reply, nope! Already got my answer!!!

Awesome support!!!!

2006 Dodge Daytona (Top Banana)Bout to get my mods on!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindslayer View Post
    Alright I have a question about this software and capabilities,

I have a 2007 Charger RT that does not have EVIC, no steering wheel controls, just the plain radio and plain rear view mirror. My question is this and I apologize if I seem dumb at asking this, but here it goes, since the car didn't come with the EVIC (just readout for mileage, trip, outside temp) , can I just turn those features on without having swap out parts? Or do I need to find a wrecked 2007 with EVIC, steering wheel controls, etc in order for this to work? Ever since I bought the car used, I have wanted to have the EVIC readout but didn't want to have to spend a small fortune to just have those features. It seems this software and interface is bringing me closer to that, but before buying the software and the interface cable I am going to need I wanted to make sure I know what I was getting myself into first.

Thanks for any input on this. I appreciate it.
    I'm in the same situation; you'll have to acquire the steering wheel buttons and harness and an EVIC cluster that's compatible with your car.

I have all those parts for my '08 Magnum RT and will soon be purchasing the software but I'm leery because all of the successful EVIC swaps have been performed on '05-'06; seems like the '07 and '08 electrics are different so I see a successful swap as iffy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Root66 View Post
    I'm in the same situation; you'll have to acquire the steering wheel buttons and harness and an EVIC cluster that's compatible with your car.

I have all those parts for my '08 Magnum RT and will soon be purchasing the software but I'm leery because all of the successful EVIC swaps have been performed on '05-'06; seems like the '07 and '08 electrics are different so I see a successful swap as iffy.
    Thank you for the info. I realize that in order for the steering wheels controls I will need a harness and the buttons for that. Which is really no big deal, my main question was whether or not I could enable the features in the cluster itself to turn on the EVIC part on the display or if I had to source a EVIC cluster as well, which you answered for me. So for me it's not worth the trouble of taking all that apart to just have that functionality. Maybe I will get to this in the future. Thanks.
    2007 Charger R/T, 5.7L - Mods: BT Catch Can, Predator 91 Oct CAI Tune, LMI True Cold Air V2 intake, JBA 1964SJS Shortie Headers, Trubendz Magnaflow exhaust

My Garage

Hemi Registry #1609

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindslayer View Post
    Thank you for the info. I realize that in order for the steering wheels controls I will need a harness and the buttons for that. Which is really no big deal, my main question was whether or not I could enable the features in the cluster itself to turn on the EVIC part on the display or if I had to source a EVIC cluster as well, which you answered for me. So for me it's not worth the trouble of taking all that apart to just have that functionality. Maybe I will get to this in the future. Thanks.
    Absolutely not, Evic has entirely different digital display.
    Likes RobsSXT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried out this software on my '06 Magnum RT AWD, worked well with my ELM327 WiFi scanner. I was able to turn off my TPMS...worth the money alone for that feature! Also cleared out DTCs from all of the modules.
    Likes RobsSXT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpaltomo View Post
    I tried out this software on my '06 Magnum RT AWD, worked well with my ELM327 WiFi scanner. I was able to turn off my TPMS...worth the money alone for that feature! Also cleared out DTCs from all of the modules.
    That's the ONLY reason i bought this was to turn off the ANNOYING TPMS light in the wife's minivan on the cheap monitors Chrysler uses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RobsSXT View Post
    I do (added them). And there are some RT’s without EVIC. We all know it was standard in SRT but some RTs still didn’t come with it. I’ve seen threads with guys wanting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    My SRT did not come with EVIC - which was ok because I am light sensitive at night.

Of course, this was a one of 20 factory display car so I guess that was a choice?

One can use a laptop Correct?
    2010 Ford F150
    2009 Lincoln Town Car BB
    2007 MSRT - BB [1 of 20]
    2003 Crown Vic Sport [daily driver] BB now at 400k
    1996 Impala SS BBB
    1972 Chrysler Newport Coupe

www.cardomain.com/id/uwsacf

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uwsacf View Post
    My SRT did not come with EVIC - which was ok because I am light sensitive at night.

Of course, this was a one of 20 factory display car so I guess that was a choice?

One can use a laptop Correct?
    I use Windows 10

05 Magnum AWD SXT Hemi Swap
    instagram.com/hemisxt

Post Thanks / Like
    ok .. how and where do i get the softwear for this ??? i have all the parts and such ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbee View Post
    ok .. how and where do i get the softwear for this ??? i have all the parts and such ....
    The link is on the first post.
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T - 85mm Throttle Body, AFE Stage 2 CAI, 6.1 Intake Manifold, Modern Muscle Intake Adapters, 219/223 cam, 6.1 pushrods, Manley NEXTEK Valve Springs, 6.1 Timing Chain, 6.1 oil pump, Edelbrock Titech Headers, Flowmasters X pipe, Thrush 2 Chamber Mufflers, Flowmaster Resonators and tailpipes, 3200 Edge Converter, Mopar TCM, Tranzformer, Carbon Fiber Pistol Grip Shifter, 3.06, Brake Performance drilled and slotted rotors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Annoying TPMS DISABLED!!!!!!!! It was worth the $80 for the app and OBD link just for that!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrakla$$ic View Post
    Annoying TPMS DISABLED!!!!!!!! It was worth the $80 for the app and OBD link just for that!!!!!
    Nice!!!!!! Congrats!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Expanded my license to the Charger. Gonna turn off the crappy TPMS on it too!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345