Post Thanks / Like

06 300 rear spoiler

have a 06 300c with the factory rear spoiler (its a heritage) it was damaged and would rather replace than repair. i am checking the web and ebay but just see a clunky aftermarket design but no factory ones so far. i know they are discontinued from maMopar but just wondering who makes a nice factory style replacement one?

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it the same spoiler as a 2005-2007 300C SRT8? I'm unaware of any aftermarket replacements and I believe the original part is discontinued; your only option may be someone parting an SRT8, or an SRT Design model. From 2008-2010 the "spoiler" is just a raised area in the trunk sheetmetal so those years are of no use to you.

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.55 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Super Sport 295/35/20 & 255/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Likes someotherguy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM_SRT View Post
    There are a bunch on ebay like this one:

CHRYSLER 300 SRT8 FACTORY LIP SPOILER 2005-2007 | eBay
    Nice! That does look pretty close to factory. Wonder how the quality/fit/finish is? EDIT - wait; that's just a pic of an original SRT8, not the actual product :(

I searched their feedback for the last thousand transactions or so and only came up with 3 buyers for that exact piece; feedback was positive and said simply "all ok", "as described", and "great seller"

Richard
    Last edited by someotherguy; 06-14-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    i did see the ebay ones but the generic pictures kinda scare me off. i am going to check again and see if there is stock anywhere on the mopar ones.

the heritage uses the same spoiler as the srt ones

thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this but for the price, I would just take my chances with an ebay one.

Mopar OEM Chrysler 300 SRT8-Style Prepainted Lip Spoiler - AutoTruckToys.com

Also here are some part numbers if you want to have some fun looking these up:

Last edited by BM_SRT; 06-14-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    just checked at my dealer. no longer serviced and when they were available they were $700 Canadian. ($550 US) thats insane.

thanks Bm. ill have a look at those ones

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out “Cleveland Power and Performance”
    They have Facebook, eBay store, their own web page, and if you don’t feel like talking to them through email or messaging, give them a call. they are wonderful to talk to, I don’t doubt that they have quite a few of these spoilers. They’re used of course. Their company is like the gold mine for used oem parts for our vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Ill check them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    ordered the ebay one. seller wasn't super helpful when i asked for an actual picture rather than a generic srt one. apparently "it looks just like it" is the answer i got.
    so ill be the tester and report back what $100 buys you.
    Likes 5.7_Kast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought one of those. Pretty sure they offer color match also. Think the color match was a bit more. Not bad for the price

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk