Page 486 of 487 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487 LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 7302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stared wistfully at my 05 Magnum R/T on my way out the door and was annoyed the perpetual NW rain + my lack of garage + lack of time to get started on the replacement engine project... I miss it greatly, but at least can comfort myself a bit by driving the wife's 05 300C instead... :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    After a long and lengthy fiasco with trying to purchase a pre-painted bumper and finally giving up and cancelling that order, placing another order for a non-painted bumper, that one finally came in yesterday. A couple of days earlier than expected.

This was the last part I needed for my conversion. Already test fit the grille into it.

- Brian T.
    "Pam the Demon Wagon" 2006 Magnum SRT
    8 #That70sSRT8

| web: Michael Brian Studios | instagram: @MichaelBrianStudios |
    Likes 5280SRT8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been busy this past weekend.

How it started.....

...how it went...

...and how it ended.

I'll post up a longer thread in the Magnum section later.

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do to your LX today

Just fit the 3.5” CIA onto the 74mm viper throttle body ... now it’s off to chroming!

Last edited by reefstar; 12-29-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to figure out why my passenger side passive keyless entry is not working. It activates the lights but it doesn’t unlock. Drivers door works fine. I can’t remember what module this is to check it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05 Magnum AWD SXT Hemi Swap
    instagram.com/hemisxt

Post Thanks / Like
    Changed my oil.

Wow, that 3000 mile old oil looks worse than any 7500 mile oil I've ever seen. I hope that means my 3000 or less changes with premium oil are clearing out the results of the PO following the service manual. Otherwise it means this engine won't live much past 85000.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rowand View Post
    Stared wistfully at my 05 Magnum R/T on my way out the door and was annoyed the perpetual NW rain + my lack of garage + lack of time to get started on the replacement engine project... I miss it greatly, but at least can comfort myself a bit by driving the wife's 05 300C instead... :-)
    I'm also in PNW and have a 2005 Magnum RT.. I too have no garage (that will fit my car) and have to do the work outside. I have not deleted my rear wiper (because we need them here)!! I hope you get time and money to do your engine project soon.
    Die Hard Mopar fan~ '66 Chrysler Newport Sedan ('86-'93 RIP), '93 Eagle Vision (awesome car) ('93-'95), '95 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe ('95-'97), '97 Dodge Stratus ('97-'99),1968 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon ('95-'99), '66 Chrysler Newport Coupe ('99-'04), 66 Chrysler Newport Sedan ('04-present), 2004 Chrysler Pacifica AWD ('06-present - wifes car),
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT (silver, tow package, full SRT exhaust, heads shaved .020, custom tune by Diablotoona)

Post Thanks / Like
    Got my bumper back from paint and installed. For the most part my 300 front end swap is complete.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikuhlBrian View Post
    Got my bumper back from paint and installed. For the most part my 300 front end swap is complete.

looks awesome!

1) are you planning to do the whole European conversion with the rear bumper?
    2) once the paint has fully cured, are you gonna be wrapping out?
    Thanks MikuhlBrian thanked for this post
    Likes WLGeter liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Love it, especially the fact you went the extra mile to do the 300c correct door moldings and chrome window surrounds.

I haven't decided if I want to get the chrome window surrounds on mine yet.

2006 MSRT-8 | 300C Front Swap

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by XFR SRT8 View Post
    Love it, especially the fact you went the extra mile to do the 300c correct door moldings and chrome window surrounds.

I haven't decided if I want to get the chrome window surrounds on mine yet.
    Thanks. It was those extra little details that i wanted to bring to the car. Most people won't notice, but I do. Also, I swapped out the Magnum rocker panels for those from a 300 as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbyron View Post
    looks awesome!

1) are you planning to do the whole European conversion with the rear bumper?
    2) once the paint has fully cured, are you gonna be wrapping out?
    1) As far as the bumper goes, I'm not planning on doing the euro bumper conversion. I am on the lookout for a used 300 SRT8 bumper. I want to graft in the lower portion of that bumper into a Magnum upper to have a bumper that I think would have come on the US version of a 300 SRT8 wagon.
    2) No plans to rewrap right now. Going to run like this for a while. The ultimate goal would be to eventually paint the car again. The 211K miles are starting to show. I'm getting fogging in the clear coat on the rear quarter and door on the left side. Right now i'm leaning towards F8 green from the newer Charger/Challenger.

Post Thanks / Like
    1) As far as the bumper goes, I'm not planning on doing the euro bumper conversion. I am on the lookout for a used 300 SRT8 bumper. I want to graft in the lower portion of that bumper into a Magnum upper to have a bumper that I think would have come on the US version of a 300 SRT8 wagon.
    2) No plans to rewrap right now. Going to run like this for a while. The ultimate goal would be to eventually paint the car again. The 211K miles are starting to show. I'm getting fogging in the clear coat on the rear quarter and door on the left side. Right now i'm leaning towards F8 green from the newer Charger/Challenger.
    Nice, F8 green is beautiful. Sent you PM btw

Post Thanks / Like
    Got notice that my Billet Technology items shipped. They took my ideas for the catch can and oil cap and turned them into reality. There is nobody better out there! Yes, you may wait awhile but it is SO worth it. Will be matching these up with my burnt orange BT pieces. Pics to follow soon.

Our long time customer Bryan had a... - Billet Technology | Facebook

2006 300 SRT8 / 2012 300 SRT8

Likes PurpleRT, 5280SRT8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. It was those extra little details that i wanted to bring to the car. Most people won't notice, but I do. Also, I swapped out the Magnum rocker panels for those from a 300 as well.
    Are the 300c skirts different? I always assumed they were the same!

Page 486 of 487 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487 LastLast

Share This Thread