Page 426 of 434 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 6509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbee View Post
    what did i do ???? well got to watch my 09 loaded on the roll back headed to the dealer .... only had tags on her for 2 days and some ******* tryed to steal it .... busted the switch up as well as the dash .... ya. so how was your monday ???
    Well i drove mine yesterday like i stole it and romped on it like i usually do.

Sucks to hear that though.. Was the guy caught at least?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    2005 Brilliant Black 300C
    Qtp dual oval cutouts, LegMaker True V2 CAI
    ZAuto Tranzformer, Diablo Trinity 93 canned tune, Hoosier Dr2

Post Thanks / Like
    nope .... no cams outside ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Did a ton of work today.. Fitted all the fenders correctly, Added More Fiberglass, Duraglass, Cut, Grind, Fit, Shape, Repeat...blah blah blah.....Seems non-stop. Got the Grill Finished. Need to smooth out around the Headlights still. Talked with Extreme Dimensions aka Duraflex. Working a deal on a Rear Bumper. I also talked with Abaza Carbon on a Rear Diffuser. These are really going to update the Rearend. Below is as far as we got. The Rain Shut us down around 2pm. Moved the flares inside and glassed a few spots for tomorrow. Can't wait to get to the painting Stage so I can move inside to work.............................................. ...
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler w/ wickerbill, Hellcat Rear Bumper, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted Tail-lights & Side Markers, Tinted Windows, XM-313 20x10 -24 & 20x12 -44, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Progress 35/22mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page

Post Thanks / Like
    Was the 2nd gen fascia molded to a 1st gen bumper?

06 SRTC
    - SPC - Hellwig/Police Sways - BC Coils/Swift Springs - Drake FSB - LMI CF CAI - Corsa Extreme - 08+ Black Leather Int. Conv. - 2010 SRT Charger Interior - Hurst - 91 Tune - MTCM - HC 20X9/10 - HC 6 Pot - LED OEM Tail Conv. - Sponh Arms - BT Bling - Chrome Delete -

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ENUF PWR View Post
    Was the 2nd gen fascia molded to a 1st gen bumper?
    I'm not sure how they first made it, but I'm sure it was something like that. They are made to fit the Gen2 OEM Grills and Fog lights. My grill thou is different. I had them deep dish the crosshairs. So the OEM Grill doesn't fit without being cut up and modified a lot to fit, but the out come was worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blocked out most the Hood today. had to add more glass to the back corners. Will reshape those tomorrow. Also my Swaybars and rear bump Stops came in today..

Post Thanks / Like
    got the est from the dealer to fix my 09 ..... 1586.42 .... i hate dealers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    Here are some pics of the pcs installed. Still waiting for repairs to my front facia.
    Very nice!! Any pics of the whole car from the side? I was thinking of silver too but since my windows are tinted I felt it would stand out too much...

2006 300 SRT8
    Accuair Equipped
    Avant Garde F431 (Electron Blue)
    IG: @bagged_srt

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 5280SRT8 View Post
    Very nice!! Any pics of the whole car from the side? I was thinking of silver too but since my windows are tinted I felt it would stand out too much...
    I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, especially the windshield trim.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Thanks 5280SRT8 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love the Challenger hood on the 300.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360
    Thanks run2jeepn thanked for this post
    Likes BryGuy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The silver trim works with your color. I like it! I don’t think I could do red trims on mine...
    2006 MRT, Blaze Red Crystal Pearl (PRH), Upgraded Rear Police Brakes, Mopar Police Wheels with Continental ContiPureContact, Stock Rims with Bridgestone Blizzak WS-80, BT Catch Can, LMI AirHammer, EGR disabled, 91 tune, H8 battery (AC Delco 49AGM).
    Thanks BryGuy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Demon replicas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DEBADGED REAR...CORSA CATBACK...SRT MAX CAM..PORTED INERTIA HEADS AND INTAKE
    COLORMATCHED ABS COVER...thanks Mark...PAINTED TAILS
    BFG 275/40/20 X4...MOROSO COOLANT TANK...
    AIR RAID CAI...BT CATCH CAN...
    Likes Tikibeast, mcbee liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    what ya going to do with the old ones ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARKY 370 View Post

Demon replicas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know I love the Charger wheels on the Magnum, but damn it I think I found a new favorite wheel.

Galactus hungers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Those wheels look great!!
    Last edited by hotrod5.7; 10-14-2018 at 09:22 AM.
    Thanks SHARKY 370 thanked for this post
    Likes SHARKY 370 liked this post

Page 426 of 434 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428 ... LastLast

Share This Thread