Page 498 of 498 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498
Results 7,456 to 7,469 of 7469
  1. #7456
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did try fight rear shock lower bolt out.... grinder time... :D And yes i did try everything else....



  2. #7457
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrottweiler View Post
    Did try fight rear shock lower bolt out.... grinder time... :D And yes i did try everything else....
    They make this attachment for an air chisel, like a hammer head

    Works great for those

    Brdddddddddddddddddd pop she out

    Hope you didn't need the threads after though, at least safer and less dangerous than cutting off

  3. #7458
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikuhlBrian View Post
    That looks great. Anytime I mentally build out a 15+ 300, this is one of the mods that I would do.
    Thanks. I’m contemplating taking the diffuser back off and getting it painted gloss black or just a flat black maybe just a rubberized diy Plastidip What did you do to your LX today to match the “blacked out” theme.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes MikuhlBrian liked this post

  4. #7459
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you have to remove the bumber to remove the reflectors? The only video that i found was saying to remove the bumper.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyd75 View Post
    Changed my rear bumper valance this past week and installed round tips.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #7460
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin_24 View Post
    Did you have to remove the bumber to remove the reflectors? The only video that i found was saying to remove the bumper.

    Thanks
    Yes. They are screwed in, you need to remove the bumper to access them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #7461
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adding a window spoiler,
    Remove mi pipes
    add shark fins rear diffuser.

    Unfortunately i can't add any pics

    Waiting to add the new pipe tips in a few weeks.

  7. #7462
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Riverside, California
    Posts
    4,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin_24 View Post
    Adding a window spoiler,
    Remove mi pipes
    add shark fins rear diffuser.

    Unfortunately i can't add any pics

    Waiting to add the new pipe tips in a few weeks.
    Try the Tapatalk forum app. Loading pix is super easy.

    Bob

    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

    http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

    Likes GTSDart340, Cosmin_24 liked this post

  8. #7463
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dinwiddie, VA
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drove it to work, which wasn't necessary because I have a company vehicle.

    But I wanted to.

    Tomorrow afternoon I'll change the oil.
    2014 Charger R/T Plus AWD
    Likes Ultimagic5 liked this post

  9. #7464
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got new rear tires on it. I ordered the Continental Extreme Contact DWS06, which the website said were available. I got a call the next day that they weren't available, but they would give me the DWS06 Plus (the newer version) for the same cost. Of course they didn't get the pressures right, they had the rears at 37 and the fronts at 28 What did you do to your LX todayWhat did you do to your LX today. That was remedied asap once I got home.

    1949 International KB2, 302/T5
    1968 Dodge Dart GTS, 340/727
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T "SRT Design"
    2016 Dodge Durango Limited
    1949 International KB2 "Mater" 302/T5

    1968 Dodge Dart GTS "The Drat", 340/727

    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T the "Wagnum", 5.7/auto

    2016 Dodge Durango Limited, 3.6/auto

    Oh Drat! Racing

  10. #7465
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSDart340 View Post
    Got new rear tires on it. I ordered the Continental Extreme Contact DWS06, which the website said were available. I got a call the next day that they weren't available, but they would give me the DWS06 Plus (the newer version) for the same cost. Of course they didn't get the pressures right, they had the rears at 37 and the fronts at 28 What did you do to your LX todayWhat did you do to your LX today. That was remedied asap once I got home.

    1949 International KB2, 302/T5
    1968 Dodge Dart GTS, 340/727
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T "SRT Design"
    2016 Dodge Durango Limited
    How do you like the tires? What tires were on before?

  11. #7466
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSDart340 View Post
    Got new rear tires on it. I ordered the Continental Extreme Contact DWS06, which the website said were available. I got a call the next day that they weren't available, but they would give me the DWS06 Plus (the newer version) for the same cost. Of course they didn't get the pressures right, they had the rears at 37 and the fronts at 28 What did you do to your LX todayWhat did you do to your LX today. That was remedied asap once I got home.

    1949 International KB2, 302/T5
    1968 Dodge Dart GTS, 340/727
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T "SRT Design"
    2016 Dodge Durango Limited
    How do you like the tires? What tires were on before?

  12. #7467
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Installed my carbon fiber arm rest/center console lid from Destroyed Kustoms.





    2006 300 SRT8
    Accuair Equipped
    Avant Garde F431 (Electron Blue)
    IG: @bagged_srt
    Likes body80, GTSDart340, 07RT liked this post

  13. #7468
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 07RT View Post
    How do you like the tires? What tires were on before?
    I had the DWS06, they run great! I do live in Arizona, so there's not a lot of wet driving and I get no snow. The few times it does rain though I never had any issues. The rear tires wore out in about 25k miles, but the front still have plenty of life. I have a slightly staggered setup so I can't rotate my tires.

    1949 International KB2, 302/T5
    1968 Dodge Dart GTS, 340/727
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T "SRT Design"
    2016 Dodge Durango Limited

  14. #7469
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lake Elsinore, Ca
    Posts
    5,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSDart340 View Post
    I had the DWS06, they run great! I do live in Arizona, so there's not a lot of wet driving and I get no snow. The few times it does rain though I never had any issues. The rear tires wore out in about 25k miles, but the front still have plenty of life. I have a slightly staggered setup so I can't rotate my tires.

    1949 International KB2, 302/T5
    1968 Dodge Dart GTS, 340/727
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T "SRT Design"
    2016 Dodge Durango Limited
    Can you tell any difference between the old ones and the Plus models? I recently swapped out my Indy 500s for the DWS06 Plus and their surprisingly good in the dry even at 38psi so far.
    2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/40/20 Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus, otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

    MOPAR360

Page 498 of 498 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •