Page 493 of 493 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493
Results 7,381 to 7,383 of 7383
    Post Thanks / Like
    I expect the same thing. I've had good washes there when I go off hours and I am the only one present, but this time I was squeezing it in during lunch and there was a line of about 20. I figure someone else got my wash. Still, if they can't keep their crap together I won't go back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Over the weekend I did some suspension work on the back end of the Magnum. Saturday I finally installed a Police Package sway bar that I purchased 5 years ago (!!). From 15mm to 22mm! I used these helpful instructions to remove the cradle in a certain way and was able to get it installed in a few hours. Police Rear Sway bar info and install 05-10

Thicc!!

This was printed on it

Sunday was spent installing new rear suspension links on the left side. I got the toe link, camber link and compression links installed. I forgot to order tension links, so those are on order. I will do the right side when those other parts come in.

And the Haynes manual is a bit off in replacing both the toe link and the tension links. The cradle does need to be dropped to remove the link to subframe bolts... GRRRR.

Here's what 214K miles does on the rear rubber, in southern California.

- Brian T.
    "Pamela" 2006 Magnum SRT

| web: Michael Brian Studios | instagram: @MichaelBrianStudios |
    Likes Ultimagic5 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Took fuel injectors out and cleaned them, replaced #4 MDS solenoid, cleaned engine compartment
    Eibach Pro-kit springs and sway bars, Koni dampeners, K&N Intake, Predator tune by Stu, 180 T-stat, BT park lock replacement, catch can, and dipstick handle Pedders tension strut bushings & bump-steer kit, Blastin' Bob's 4db resonator kit, Inertia Super Spartan cam,6.1 springs & pushrods, JBA shorties, 6.1 pulley, '08 Charger 18's with Yokohama YK580's 235/55/18 front 255/55/18 rear, R1 Concepts premium front & rear rotors,B&M trans dipstick, Mercedes trans pan, Energy Suspension diff and subframe bushings, 3.06 Getrag

Page 493 of 493 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493

Share This Thread