Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458
Results 6,856 to 6,869 of 6869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Installed my RGB rings and put new fog lights in last night. Washed it today. Would insert pics but it wont work on my phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    Installed my RGB rings and put new fog lights in last night. Washed it today. Would insert pics but it wont work on my phone
    Sounds cool.

Wish I had the nerve to open my headlights...

Try using the Tapatalk app. Works like a charm to add pictures

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have to check the app out.

And it's super simple. Toss it in the oven for a few mins, pry the lenses off, drill a couple little holes for the wires, mount the rings with some 3m tape, stick lenses back on, toss back in over for a few mins, then squeeze the lens all the way back in. Easy money. Kinda tedious routing the wiring, but turned out neat.

I used a cheap China kit off Ebay for like $70. I ain't paying no $300 for something I can screw up myself. Lol will see how they hold up in the long run, but I wasnt expecting much to begin with. It was mostly a practice run.
    Thanks diboblo thanked for this post
    Likes Tikibeast, diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Installed some CBD goodies from forum member @Paxton! Thanks again for the fast replies and shipping!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Likes 5280SRT8, Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good Reminds me of my engine bay almost to the tee, including the painted coolant bottle. I still have a LMI CF intake and custom painted ABS cover to sell when I get around to it. Thanks again.
    Inferno Red 06' Charger SRT8...groups I,II,III and sunroof.
    Southern Hotrod P&P heads/SHR-CMG1 cam,HHP/BES ported Intake,BT ported TB,Protorque 2800 stall,Getrag w/3.73's,Kooks LT's/mid-pipes,Corsa cat-back,Carbon Fiber Airhammer CAI,Jet 180 tstat,Diablo Predator with custom CMR dynotune by HHP,BT polished catch can and some BT goodies.
    451RWHP/439RWTQ (Gone but not forgotten!)
    Thanks Jbyron thanked for this post
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KYUUBI View Post
    What did you do to your LX today nice find. Does it have any info on it? Manufacturing....

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    The part number is 82207814AB. No manufacturing date.
    2006 MRT, Blaze Red Crystal Pearl (PRH), Upgraded Rear Police Brakes, Mopar Police Wheels with Continental ContiPureContact, Stock Rims with Bridgestone Blizzak WS-80, BT Catch Can, LMI AirHammer, EGR disabled, 91 tune, H8 battery (AC Delco 49AGM).
    Likes calirose17 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess who got tapatalk....Snapchat-2142711564.jpgSnapchat-1471925752.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KYUUBI View Post
    Where did you find this? Thanks
    I found one out of an 05 Mag in the Junk Yard. $10. Came with a rubber matt for the back cover and... Something else. Forgot what. CHECK YOUR JUNK YARD!

speaking of... Anyone have one of those roller trunk cover (retractable cargo cover) in dark grey!? Havn't run into one of those yet....
    After the rain comes the rainbow, sorry I killed your son... Kylo Ren

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironranger88 View Post
    I found one out of an 05 Mag in the Junk Yard. $10. Came with a rubber matt for the back cover and... Something else. Forgot what. CHECK YOUR JUNK YARD!

speaking of... Anyone have one of those roller trunk cover (retractable cargo cover) in dark grey!? Havn't run into one of those yet....
    I may have a medium grey one...

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by diboblo View Post
    Added a white hood grille light, to my Hellcat Charger.

Unexpectedly, it makes for a good underhood light, as well

Bob
    What did you do to your LX today I think you are the only one that is ever surprised when one of your projects turns out better than expected.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360
    Thanks diboblo thanked for this post
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    I'll have to check the app out.

And it's super simple. Toss it in the oven for a few mins, pry the lenses off, drill a couple little holes for the wires, mount the rings with some 3m tape, stick lenses back on, toss back in over for a few mins, then squeeze the lens all the way back in. Easy money. Kinda tedious routing the wiring, but turned out neat.

I used a cheap China kit off Ebay for like $70. I ain't paying no $300 for something I can screw up myself. Lol will see how they hold up in the long run, but I wasnt expecting much to begin with. It was mostly a practice run.
    How did you seal up the wiring holes to weatherproof them?

Galactus hungers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    How did you seal up the wiring holes to weatherproof them?

Galactus hungers...
    A dab of black silicone on the little holes I poked in the rubber bellows where the bulb sockets go. Just smeared it around the wires. Nothing fancy. Not in a spot people will see unless they are poking around under there.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Installed Spohn Performance rear sway bar links with derlin bushings , I had the factory mopar ones attached to the Hotchkis rear sway bar & they looked out of place so ...they had to go , what a difference in construction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Tikibeast, diboblo, Killjoy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=08toredrt;5150811]Installed Spohn Performance rear sway bar links with derlin bushings , I had the factory mopar ones attached to the Hotchkis rear sway bar & they looked out of place so ...they had to .

What Is the maintenance cycle for greasing these? (greasing them)

Page 458 of 458 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458

Share This Thread