Page 439 of 439 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439
Results 6,571 to 6,575 of 6575
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need someone to fab so rear window louvers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was lucky enough to get some free rear end adjustments by someone who "wasnt going too fast" at a stoplight!
    Luckilly my 8 year old and i are fine aside from the bumper and the half can of monster that ended up on my dash and windshield.

"I wasnt going too fast"..... riiiiiight - Album on Imgur

people who drive without any concern for others really grind my gears...

Post Thanks / Like
    Marlaman - Glad you and your kid are unhurt!

Freezing cold weather belt squeaking, and 103800 miles on the odometer, made me a bit paranoid so I replaced both the serpentine belt and tensioner. Didn't realize how easy that was to do. While I was already working in my unheated garage, I also replaced the front brake pads and rotors. Pads are Akebono Performance (GG rating), rotors are Wagner E-coat (I'd like to see how they do for the next few winters). I've bedded them in and I have to say that so far, the pedal feel and and perceived grip/stopping power has greatly improved.

And no more belt squeaking!
    Brilliant Black 2010 300C AWD. Currently all stock except for lower intake silencer removal, black plasti-dipped exterior trim and all interior lights replaced with LEDs, Intune i2. More mods when more $...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlaman View Post
    I was lucky enough to get some free rear end adjustments by someone who "wasnt going too fast" at a stoplight!
    Luckilly my 8 year old and i are fine aside from the bumper and the half can of monster that ended up on my dash and windshield.

"I wasnt going too fast"..... riiiiiight - Album on Imgur

people who drive without any concern for others really grind my gears...
    I'm glad you're both alright, I can't comprehend crashing into somebody, finding out they had a child in the car, and then sitting there making excuses for myself.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    Installed 2nd of 3 gauges.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Likes SHARKY 370, Carpaltomo, diboblo liked this post

Page 439 of 439 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439

Share This Thread