Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to the original posted, great info !!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Parts Diagrams too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrofreak View Post
    I'd like to submit an old post of FactoryD's to the Knowledge Base. Included in this post are links to full-size service manuals on our LXes.Awesome!
    {whole bunch more words and one really good link}
    So I haven't been on here in Forever +1 decade (roughly), but needed the 05 service manual and couldn't find my copy. One of these links still worked (thanks daoist!) and I had to thank you again (or maybe for the first time?). Was doing my brakes to try and eliminate some weird scraping noise that came from nowhere else, popped off rear rotor and the emergency brake fell/exploded out all over the place with busted and worn out pieces. Happily, there are a few pictures in the manual to help guide the reconstruction.... after I get some parts!

Thanks again Electrofreak and FactoryD!

Performance: AirHammer, Hi-flo cats, Bassani exhaust, Predator tuned, Mopar perf springs, Hotchkis sways, BT catch can, EGR delete
    Interior/Looks: Custom embroidered Katskins, custom embroidered console & cargo covers, tinted tails (Charg-um), Upper and Lower grills (NC-SXT), 'Cuda stripes, 20" Torque Thrust-M's, MoPower Shaker, MoPower Chin spoiler, PAINT!
    Tunes: Pioneer F90BT, JVC Arsenal KS-AR8004D + Kenwood KAC-7204, Infinity Reference setup including 2 10" subs in custom embroidered RobbyHo enclosures

Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Share This Thread