Post Thanks / Like

5.7L mid-muffler swap ideas?

Anyone done a mid-muffler swap and if so what did you use on your 5.7?! How do you like it?
    Just looking for mid-muffler swaps, NOT reso deletes!

Looking for ideas to do to mine. Don't want it wild, just a nice rumble with a bit of noise at wot

Thinking of maybe a bullet MF swap for the mids, or a 3-chambered 40/44 or 1-chamber 10 series FM swap for them so far...
    ·Ï¢årµ§·

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarusLSC View Post
    Anyone done a mid-muffler swap and if so what did you use on your 5.7?! How do you like it?
    Just looking for mid-muffler swaps, NOT reso deletes!

Looking for ideas to do to mine. Don't want it wild, just a nice rumble with a bit of noise at wot

Thinking of maybe a bullet MF swap for the mids, or a 3-chambered 40/44 or 1-chamber 10 series FM swap for them so far...
    I went with the flowmaster 44s but, deleted the resos too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Most seem to delete the resos. I'm just looking for people that did the mid-muffler :/ Seems like a huge rarity...

Post Thanks / Like
    On my 13 R/T, I initially only deleted the middle mufflers. It was a little bit louder and sounded OK but it wasn't enough.

The resos on that car were HUGE. There's a post recently that shows the insides and Incan see why it was so quiet.

I went with 3" straight pipes from the cats back. Rode it like that for 3 years before I traded it on my SP.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Yah, I saw the post with the resos insides, thats a maze of pipe! lol...

So you put straight pipe in place of the mids? Why/what way wasn't it enough? Thanks