Post Thanks / Like

Swapping mini bullets for magnaflows?

i have the mid muffler delete and decided to remove the resonators and put mini bullets on. Of course it’s too loud and the drone is annoying. I’m trying to decided if I should put the resos back on or cut off the bullets and put some magnaflows on? I’m trying to find a sweet spot between mid muffler delete with resos and mid muffler delete with the mini bullets. Between what I paid to have the bullets put on and whatever I decide to do now, I’ll be in it a few hundred just for labor, so I don’t want to spend too much on new mufflers. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Ben

Post Thanks / Like
    Most drone will come from NOT having resos or much of a resonator. Especially if you have the MDS still on. I would put the MagnaFlows on where your resos are.

I have muffler delete with an x pipe. Then I have hellcat resonators in the back. No drone. But loud. The way I wanted it.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Will putting the magnaflows on decrease the sound/drone inside? Do you know the part number of the magnaflows? I’ve looked into the 11219s and it’s a straight through muffler and I’m afraid that it would still give me drone if I installed those.

Post Thanks / Like
    No I don't know the part number. Sorry. If you don't want it loud, do a chambered muffler.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Put the resonators back in and put the mini bullets in place of where the original mufflers were. Everyone that has done this including me has been happy with it. You've been told this already but yet continue to make NEW threads on this.
    2017 Redline Red ​T/A 392 Automatic

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m putting the resos back on but not the bullets since that would make the car quieter than my mid muffler delete which I don’t want. And I keep reposting bc I mostly get suggestions from people who’ve kept the resos on and just replace the mids which isn’t what I’m asking. Either that or suggestions for a ridiculously expensing cat back which I’m not doing. Resos are going back on Tuesday with the mid muffler delete so this will be the last thread on it.
    Likes gabbas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the flow master catback package. I wanna say it’s flow master series 40 mufflers with not resonators. It sounds damn good. Only time I hear ANY drone is if MDS is on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk