Post Thanks / Like

2005 Chrysler 300 5.7 HEMI oem fuel pump question

Hi forum, would anyone happen to know what size fuel pump a Chrysler 300c 5.7 uses? Parts places are asking me if it’s 18 or 19 gallon, it is a rwd car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I would only go OEM on this one... I have heard a lot of people say the after market pumps do not read fuel level properly... but it’s up to you... I know my tank is a 19, I believe standard is 18 I think..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WontStopTheFUnk View Post
    I would only go OEM on this one... I have heard a lot of people say the after market pumps do not read fuel level properly... but it’s up to you... I know my tank is a 19, I believe standard is 18 I think..

Yes the 5.7 are all 19. Do you know if I should replace both left and right at same time or just the main pump

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyhemi View Post
    Yes the 5.7 are all 19. Do you know if I should replace both left and right at same time or just the main pump

I am not sure if they are all 19, so do your research on that... I would imagine there is an option for a reason. As far as what you should replace it’s hard to say as we are unaware of what issues or troubles you are experiencing or why you are replacing it in the first place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WontStopTheFUnk View Post
    I am not sure if they are all 19, so do your research on that... I would imagine there is an option for a reason. As far as what you should replace it’s hard to say as we are unaware of what issues or troubles you are experiencing or why you are replacing it in the first place.

All hemi cars for sure (and I believe 3.5) are 19, 2.7's were 18.
    03 Hemi Ram, 05 Magnum R/T, 06 Charger R/T (RIP)