Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384
Results 1,246 to 1,257 of 1257
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ebay headers vs Pacesetter, which ones are better or are they about the same?

Pacesetter with midpipes is the cheapest option for me after shipping and import fees to Sweden. But if they are crap then I'll go with something else.
    2005 Dodge Magnum 5.7 HEMI

Post Thanks / Like
    what size are the pacesetters? what's you mods? what's your ultimate goal with car?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Z View Post
    what size are the pacesetters? what's you mods? what's your ultimate goal with car?
    1,75 are the pacesetters.

Mods so far is Frankentake, cat back exhaust and tuner.

Just want to make my daily more fun. Might go for a cam and ported heads later on.

Post Thanks / Like
    I say go for the pacesetters. They've been around forever. I don't have any direct experience with them on this platform so this is based off price. I would just make sure they fit nice. My ebay headers didn't need any massaging for install

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JD323 View Post
    It looks like they're still available on Ebay from a few sellers, but the price has increased to over $650!! Man, that's crazy!! I just purchased this exact set from Blackhorse a few months ago for $110 shipped!

https://www.ebay.com/p/13024712452

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Simple economics most likely, there was a sudden spike in demand on a niche item and thus the cost went through the roof. Much like the old Vredestein tires, none of us had ever heard of them, but after finding out they were a great, reasonably priced tire they gained popularity and the price spiked.
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/40/20 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s, otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    I should have ordered them when I had them in the cart, now the price is ridiculous. I wonder if the cams will be 2k soon, buy now or take a chance....
    2009 Challenger SRT8-mine2010 Challenger RT- pops

Post Thanks / Like
    What an I missing?
    Exhaust Headers For Long Tube 06-18 Dodge Charger/Challenger/300C SRT8-R/T 5.7L | eBay

$400

I passed on new 5.7L Kooks (ceramic coated) headers with HFC's for $1200 on ebay two months ago because of chatter related to new laws supposedly coming to the after market car scene. The RPM act... California is definitely becoming a police state in regards to the car scene, cracking down on anything that is NOT stock in regards to emissions.

THE EPA IS TAKING AWAY MY 1100WHP 8 SECOND CHARGER HELLCAT..... - YouTube
    Last edited by blue_devil; 04-28-2021 at 12:21 AM.
    2006 (Manu.Date 5/05) Magnum RT (midnight blue) - STOCK... Rolled over 100K on the OD. Just general maintenance for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_devil View Post
    What an I missing?
    Exhaust Headers For Long Tube 06-18 Dodge Charger/Challenger/300C SRT8-R/T 5.7L | eBay

$400

I passed on new 5.7L Kooks (ceramic coated) headers with HFC's for $1200 on ebay two months ago because of chatter related to new laws supposedly coming to the after market car scene. The RPM act... California is definitely becoming a police state in regards to the car scene, cracking down on anything that is NOT stock in regards to emissions.

Do they still just plug into the OBDII port or is there a sniffer/visual now? I'm in Grundy county so we don't have anything right now but I have my longtubes/eForce that's getting retuned in a week or so for bigger pulley/TB. If it's just no codes, a well tuned engine won't throw any codes. If they go to a sniffer, I have Stainless Works cats and I probably could pass due to mild tune I'm having them install. If they start visuals, lots of us are gonna' be phuqed. California are smog nazis now so I don't see how it could get much worse there along with the few states that use their standards. To paraphrase: They can have my boosted Hemi when they pry the steering wheel out of my cold, dead hands...

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ Wish I could help you decide... 8ig 8rother is everywhere these days. Just watched 5nowden again, LOL! I'm surprised anyone even responded to my message. I decided my daily needs to stay on the road and all the extra ponies are not worth it, so I'm focusing some of my hobby energy elsewhere, suspension, lighting, paint job, etc..

Time will tell... Maybe much to do about nothing.
    RPM Act: Is This Really The End Of The Road For Us? - YouTube

Kind of goes into the drama behind the RPM act...
    Car Culture VS The EPA Explained! (Why It's Nonsense) - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    This has been going on for 6 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    What? People asking "where do find them?" Or "do these fit?" If so I absolutely agree

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_devil View Post
    What an I missing?

$400

Bear in mind a lot of these YouTubers are drama queens who make a buck off of making mountains out of molehills like the Real Housewives of whichever trailer park they pulled them from. California politicians and hippie twats have been trying to destroy the car scene for decades, they cram a new restriction down our throats, we find a new way around them. The singular reason that I don't have longtubes on the Magnum is I don't have the time to tear her down and install them and I don't have the uncommitted cash (I asked the wife, she said so) to buy some off the shelf mids to match. That and I've got oil consumption issues and a ticking that just will not quit that has me saving pennies for another rebuild...all that aside I would find myself a gearhead friendly smog tech and once you've made that connection mod as you like.

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384