Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    These might work for me as I have some custom mids that nobody wanted so I might just use theseIMG_1977.jpg
    06 Black Mag R/T. Rear wiper delete, trunk handle delete, front and rear aluminum belly pans, Strut grills, Spectre drop in , straight pipes exhaust, 85mm Arrington throttle body, diablo sport Intune, Jet 180, billet catch can, st coilovers,spc adjustable upper control arms, BWoody endlinks, Petty's garage sways, speedlogix 4 point rear strut brace, Pettys garage front strut tower brace, long tubes, 2015 eagle intake, SLP Underdrive pulley
    Thanks ronan978 thanked for this post
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, they may in fact be Kooks knockoffs. For under 165, seeing i have my heads off, i may go ahead and try them out. Later on get some better collectors and install them. Just use the flowtech 13132 midpipes

Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna follow this post for some numbers. I have JBA shortys right now. Considering LTs...

Oldest: 2006 Daytona R/T #2040 w/ goodies
    Older: 07 Charger R/T stock
    Old: 08 Charger R/T w/ tons of goodies
    New: 16 Charger R/T w/ goodies on the way!

R.I.P Dad 12/3/16 - 12/31/08

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking at those collectors, they resemble somewhat the factory SRT8 manifolds. Some report gains of up to 15hp when using the srt manifold and up to 25hp with long tubes. These appear to be kooks knockoffs which are equal length and 1 7/8" primaries...certainly they should be an improvement over srt8 design manifolds. I'm thinking that the flowtech 13132 headers are kooks knockoffs also. As noted previously, the ebay headers use Kooks midpipes. I just ordered a pair of these headers and going to give them a try.
    Likes SNOMAN1174 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn. I got a sick deal on my kooks LT and catted mids at $952 but $165? Maybe worth buying a set just to have in garage for a rainy day. Be real badass if we could find a set of 2" tube kooks knockoffs for the same price. I def get them for a future build
    Meet Maggie...
    2007 MSRT8
    - Arrington forged LowComp 6.1, PWR MEAN STREET HEADS, Custom Cam, Kooks LT, F1A94 ,id1300, Nitrous. Paramount stage 2 vb, hemituner tcm, 3.55 getrag with wavetrac, DSS 1 piece aluminum shaft, race stars
    -Aaron
    ‚Äč

Post Thanks / Like

I bet you have always wondered about those eBay headers

I did find 2" long tubes on eBay, not the "equal length" style though I'll look in my watch list and see if it's still there. I almost wish I wasn't doing the cam and ported heads just so I could see with these produce on their own as far as HP

Here
    For Chrysler 300C Dodge Charger Magnum Challenger 5.7/6.1L Stainless Long Header | eBay

2" inner or outer diameter idk
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BradJo9; 08-16-2017 at 12:00 PM.
    Likes MrPc2010, SNOMAN1174 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I recently picked up a Jegs exhaust and I haven't installed it yet I'm running shorties now. I'm
    Thinking of picking up a set these now to change over to long tubes.
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T - 85mm Throttle Body, AFE Stage 2 CAI, 6.1 Intake Manifold, Modern Muscle Intake Adapters, 219/223 cam, 6.1 pushrods, Manley NEXTEK Valve Springs, 6.1 Timing Chain, 6.1 oil pump, Edelbrock Titech Headers, Flowmasters X pipe, Thrush 2 Chamber Mufflers, Flowmaster Resonators and tailpipes, 3200 Edge Converter, Mopar TCM, Tranzformer, Carbon Fiber Pistol Grip Shifter, 3.06, Brake Performance drilled and slotted rotors.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't installed mine yet. I recommend for anyone wanting these to wait a few weeks until I get them on the car to make sure they clear everything first.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had these on my Magnum for over a year with no issues. I had to mock up an egr block off for my passenger side head due to how the flange fit, but other than that they went on easy. Apart from that, they have been great. Very well built, not just for the money. I replaced Hedman shortys that had cracked and been repaired on multiple occasions. I would recommend these all day long.

Edit for more info: I installed these on my 05 RT Magnum with stock heads.
    Slightly different but same idea.
    Long Tube Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers For Dodge/Chrysler Hemi 5.7L/6.1L SRT8
    Last edited by saleenmav; 08-17-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    Thanks PastorTree thanked for this post
    Likes BlackAce liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I bet you have always wondered about those eBay headers

I did see those and was originally going with those in black until I saw the kooks knock offs for the price they are. Figure equal length plus cheaper couldn't be beat

Plus I was worried about the 2" diameter it lists, I was looking for as close to the 1 3/4" as I could get in cheapos

Post Thanks / Like
    When I bought mine they were the only knock offs I could find. Looks like there are a bunch more now.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is great news, I've got a set of heads in the machine shop now, that I was planning to put SRT9 factory shorties on. However with this new information, and the price of those headers, I'm seriously considering grabbing a set, and installing them when I do my heads and Cam installation. I'm hoping these headers along with the Comp 270, & Corsa will give me the lopey sound I want, and help get me into the mid to low 12's on motor. For Mid pipes, do you know if it is possible to use factory SRT8 Mids. I've very good with a welder, and I've used V-Band connections plenty of times, Just trying to figure out how to get this done without driving with open headers to an Exhaust shop.
    13 Durango R/T
    13 M6 Challenger R/T
    02 M5 Dakota QC Sport
    91 TKO 600 Dakota CC
    63 Dart 3 on da Tree

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that a drive to the exhaust shop wouldn't be a problem just don't stomp on the throttle. I plan to cut my factory mids and use the coupler posted above and drive with the cutouts open unless my family is in the car or I just want some quiet time

Post Thanks / Like
    Installed mine today without any issues. Good fit and great headers for the price. 1 7/8" equal length headers...excellent deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Installed mine today without any issues. Good fit and great headers for the price. 1 7/8" equal length headers...excellent deal.
    How difficult was it, have a lift?

DEBADGED REAR...CORSA CATBACK...SRT MAX CAM..PORTED INERTIA HEADS AND INTAKE
    COLORMATCHED ABS COVER...thanks Mark...PAINTED TAILS
    BFG 275/40/20 X4...MOROSO COOLANT TANK...
    AIR RAID CAI...BT CATCH CAN...

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast