Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're a silly dude Shelby. As Avant said a couple of times in your other thread, if you had a fuel problem you'd be picking up bits of your engine from the road.

Also mentioned MULTIPLE times, you need to log data and get an AFR to see what is actually going on.
    George
    2006 300 SRT8, Brilliant Black
    Kenne Bell 2.8LC, AMP Installed, Johan Tuned *** 3.06 Getrag from BFNY *** Carbon Fiber Intake from Legmaker *** Arrington Competition Single Pump (Walbro 400) *** G-Force Level 5 Axles *** Aquamist Water\Meth Injection*** BT Catch Can*** Tranzformer*** Kooks Catless Mids *** Forgestar CF10 Wheels (10.5" rears) *** FrankenCooler Oil Cooler
    Likes Alcharger liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GLHSHELBY View Post
    Thanks for the write -up on this as anywhere else I`ve searched even mentioned that the stock wiring wasn`t up to the task of this pump
    Try doing a Google search for fuel pump wiring instructions using a relay. Also, Arrington use to have a good set of install instructions on their web that included wiring suggestions.

GL!!

ALL MOTOR Times:
    5.7L: 11.29 ET, 118.6 MPH, 1.50 60'
    6L: 10.76 ET, 125.6 MPH, 1.47 60
    7L:
    ALL MOTOR - Iron Block Record
    1st NA Iron Block in the 9's

9.06 ET, 151.9 MPH, 1.28 60'
    Thanks: HRH Performance Engine, Thitek Heads, SGA Valve Body/Trans Brake

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey i was wondering if you guys had any problems with this. The guy who is going to tune my car said the fuel wont fill the stock basket fast enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Share This Thread