Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Test-fitted 08' and earlier OEM fuel rails (RT/SRT) and OEM injectors; the oil fill neck on the port side lifts that rail (only) ~.08" so shims would be required. The 09' and newer rails should fit without shims...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    so that's what you've been up to. man, that's way more ambitious that anything i would ever undertake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice, Hopefully we'll be able to utilize this and make more power above 6000 rpms........ Activation will be on an rpm switch or tach wire?

6.1 swap......
    1.599 60' 11.7 1/4 @ 115 mph
    4250 lbs
    "you're going to come across people in your life
    who will say all the right words at all the right
    times. But in the end. it's always their actions
    you should judge them by. it's actions, not
    words, that matter."

Post Thanks / Like
    interesting simon.

The Really Old: Stock 5.7 Bottom End | Lead Foot | 11.861 @ 112.76 1.63 60'
    The Old
    : Forged Arrington 6.1 | MMPG Top End | Paramount Drivetrain | 11.67
    The New:
    6.1 based 392 | 3.6L Kenne Bell | Thitek Heads | Paramount Trans/'Verter | DSS 9"/Axles/CF Driveshaft | 10.21 @134

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fnkychkn View Post
    so that's what you've been up to. man, that's way more ambitious that anything i would ever undertake.
    ...believe it or not this will be much simpler (and way less labor-intensive) than the previous manifold project :^)

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats up man looking into getting one of these....have u been able to run it yet???

Post Thanks / Like
    I asked SRT Engineers a couple of operational questions, G's response:

"The SRV actuates between 4800 and 4900 rpm. It adds a huge amount of area under the curve below 4800 and really adds to the performance of the MTX vehicle."
    Last edited by Hemissary; 10-30-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you be able to PM me on the.details of how you activated your runners...I have an idea of how to but would like to see how u did it....also would using a spacer such as cams eagle manifold spacer or a thermal spacer allow the manifold to bolt on without any modifacation?... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pull the trigger on this as my stroker motor was just finished and is in breaking period......

Post Thanks / Like
    I figure the manifold to be actuated right before the HP takes over the TQ at 5250, sure enough that where it is. Just like setting up a Torque converter, trans brake and short intake runner for a carburetor set up. Right before the HP takes over. Give or take a couple a 100 rpms...................... To see where the sweet spot is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Huh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Simon will the two metal tube heater/coolant lines that run under the intake going to interfer with the 6.4 intake?
    2010 Challenger SRT /M6 with an ARI 440 rebuilt by Charlie's Machine, Apache heads Ported by Craig of Thitek, Ported 6.1 Intake by Modern Muscle, 90mm TB by ARI, TTi 1-7/8" Long Tubes, Zoomers 3" Exhaust, LMI 4" CAI, Trinity Tuner, BC Racing Suspension, Zeitronix Wideband, Hotchkis Sway Bars and Tuned by Brent @ DTP Racing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good question Jeff; another thing to check when the new stroker is finished...
    Last edited by Hemissary; 10-30-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    can always reroute the heater lines like they do with the top mount blowers
    So what if I drive a stationwagon, my other car's a rwd 540hp, Supercharged Hemi that will blow your doors off, oh wait thats this car.

'07 Magnum SRT-8: Diablo Predator, QTP Cutouts, 180* Jet Tstat, BT catch can, and underhood dress up kit, Hurst Shifter, custom switch plate in center console and ashtray,Silverbox, Killerglass, custom radiator from Joelvan. S4 Labonte Water Meth Kit, Kenne Bell 3.6LC,SHR Viking, in the works DSS 1400hp shafts on a wavetrac diff

Post Thanks / Like
    True, or just install a soft line...

Post Thanks / Like
    so does the actually either stay fully open or fully closed in normal operation or is it actually variable???

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Share This Thread